*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1001366-Back-to-the-Past
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#1001366 added January 3, 2021 at 9:09pm
Restrictions: None
Back to the Past
PROMPT January 3rd

If you had a portal that would instantly transport you to one specific place on Earth whenever you wanted, where would you want to go? You can use the portal as often as you want, but it will only transport you to the one location you choose and then back again to where you came from.



I would like to go to Gardiner, Montana. I spent many years there, many happy years at the entrance to the first national park in the world, Yellowstone. It holds a special place in my heart.

So, with all the special places on Earth, why there? I guess it would have to be the mountains. Where I am now there are no mountains nearby. The first time we drove into Gardiner I felt that I was home. I loved exploring Yellowstone. And once we had hiked over a hundred miles, then we started exploring the forests outside Gardiner.

We worked in reservations in Yellowstone for several years then managed a motel in Gardiner for eight years. Those years were spent sharing our love of the area. I enjoyed telling tourists about Yellowstone and Montana.

But if we enlarge our choices and could be transported anywhere, without limits as to time and space, then I would like to go to Heaven. It is a real place that is promised to us in the Bible.




© Copyright 2021 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1001366-Back-to-the-Past