*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1001513-Ask-the-Wizard
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#1001513 added January 5, 2021 at 8:37pm
Restrictions: None
Ask the Wizard?
PROMPT January 5th

If you could learn the answer to one question about your future, what would the question be?


I wouldn’t want to know the answer to that question, since I don’t want to know the future. God doesn’t choose to show us our futures.

If I had known at age twenty the course of my life I never would have believed it. It would have scared me. So many twists and turns. It has been scary, exciting, dangerous and wonderful. I have lived a marvelous life full of love and laughter, but also full of betrayal and bewilderment.

I was at a party once when single, between husbands. The host had a fortune teller there. So I thought, what the heck. This person accurately predicted my current husband’s initials. Weird. Now she didn’t give me other decent information, but that one fact has stuck with me all these many years later. Skeptical me wonders how that worked.

So do I still believe in the Ouija board, the crystal ball, the wizard behind the curtain, the fortune tellers, the tarot cards, the mind readers? No, I can honestly say I do not. But you can, there is free will after all. *Witch*

I just choose to put all my belief in another higher power. *Cross1*




© Copyright 2021 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1001513-Ask-the-Wizard