*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002135-The-Ultimate-Trip
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#1002135 added January 14, 2021 at 11:12pm
Restrictions: None
The Ultimate Trip
PROMPT January 14th

If you could have an all-expenses paid trip to see any famous sight-seeing destination (monument, building, national park, etc), where would you choose to go?


My favorite place is Yellowstone National Park. I love that park. I would love to go there. I have hiked over 100 miles backcountry in that park. Hubby and I have camped backcountry many times there. We hiked with friends when we worked in reservations. When working in reservations we were treated to free tours and activities so we could better sell those to the people calling to make plans in the park. Such fun. I still communicate with some of those we used to sit beside for hours all those years ago. In fact, Scott Cooper is one of those. He is a member on this site.

And if I still could call in a few favors, perhaps I could go across the globe and walk on the Great Wall of China. Then pop on over to Egypt and check on the pyramids. From there it’s not so far to Berlin to see the Ishtar Gate from Babylon. *Plane*

I've traveled a lot in this country. But now I'm at a point where I sure would like to see some of the rest of the world. It's now or never. But if I can't go to those places before I die, then I pray I go to heaven; the ultimate trip to the most beautiful destination in the universe.

© Copyright 2021 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002135-The-Ultimate-Trip