*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1011374-Depression-is-lifting-but-I-still-have-no-motivation
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1311011
A terminal for all blogs coming in or going out. A view into my life.
#1011374 added June 6, 2021 at 10:33pm
Restrictions: None
Depression is lifting but I still have no motivation.
It's hard to be motivated. I saw lots of people yesterday but I have to force myself to do most things. The depression is lifting ... at times.

Maybe I'll slept better as it's cooler inside. The cold front was a windy blessing.

53 kool degrees at 9:53. *Clouds* It will be kool all day.

My sleep was troubled... but not due to heat. *HeartY*

Progressive dementia "Lily followed her double-d's wherever they lead her. She trusted them to always get there first. Today they were about to lead her into double trouble. The voice from the mirror assured her of that."

I look around. There's so much to do. I feel frozen by the view. Boxes and papers. I'll tackle the dirty dishes soaking from last night. I don't like dirty dishes and it will only take two minutes. Then I'll read about Albania.

Then I'll come back here and decide what next.

58 degrees at 1:47. *Clouds*

A couple chores done. Wish I could hike from Valdona to Theth. Even a short reading about Albania makes me want to visit again. Last time in Kosovo I went to Skopje and Sofia rather than Tirana because of flights. I'll want to visit Berat (and Apollonia) and Gjirokastra as well. Side trips to Italy, Greece, Kosovo, Makedonia are possible. I'd go tomorrow if I could.

Next book to read is Greece.

60 degrees at 6:30 pm.

Finished a blog for the Bard and worked on this week's hummingbird prompt. Need to work on something else before I get too comfortable.

I decided that the next Thai BL series I will watch is "I Told Sunset About You". I'll see how it works on my emotions. Lots of dysfunction and anger may be realistic but I want something sweet and uplifting. Supposedly the settings are great.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7x03fz

My sunset thoughts:

"I told him to tell you that we'll meet again the next time around"
"I look up at the clear blue globe in the empty black sky and see your eyes, a golden ring around them."
"If you were the sky and I the earth then they were the storms that came between us."
"You do not need to tell them. It was never about them."

4522

© Copyright 2021 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1011374-Depression-is-lifting-but-I-still-have-no-motivation