*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019342-Plot-Outline-Revision-2-Azuls-Journey-of-Fulfillment
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #2259320
After years of ministry in South America, Azul returns home for her last days.
#1019342 added November 2, 2021 at 1:20pm
Restrictions: None
Plot: Outline Revision #2 "Azul's Journey of Fulfillment"
The format of this book is Linear Narrative with the occasional Flashback/Forward progress like Gandalf's accounts to the fellowship in the Lord of the Rings.

This story follows Azul as she moves from Paraguay with her forty years of ministry there back to The States, in general, and Texas and then Georgia, utimately, in specific. The process of leaving Paraguay could take 3 or 4 chapters,and maybe as many as seven, while Azul considers her emotions, remembers her life in ministry over the past four decades, and finally gets on the airplane headed for Fort Worth, Texas, to relive her years of advanced education.

The days in Fort Worth may take another 3 or 4 chapters as Azul recalls friendships, meeting & finally marrying Fuerza after dating for most of a year, and her recollections of those early days of ministry in the Oklahoma Panhandle, where they pastored churches from Goodwell to Hardesty. Ultimately, she buys a Lexus SUV for the trip home to Georgia. She feels it would be better to drink in her surroundings on the way home rather than to get there in a hurry by a 747 airplane.

The final chapters (about 2/3 of the book of approximately 20) of the book will be dedicated to her greatest form of ministry, especially during her final days on Earth, which is hospitality. Azul delves into arts and crafts, that she only touched in a cursory way, during her childhood and ministry years. She knits scarves for Christmas presents, and birthday gifts. She begins to paint,mostly with acrylics and watercolors. She bakes, extensively, with batches and batches of cookies for the infirmed and the bereaved. She invites people into her home to enjoy tea and/or coffee on the front porch as they watch the sunset, and begin to slap mosquitos throughout the evening.

Azul finds, that she really loves blessing people in her home, and as a result, many of these dear ones become transformed, bona fide Christians over warm cups of comfort. She learns how to organize her craft materials somewhat, but she never lets that be the determining factor as to whether or not she invites individuals and couples or small groups to share her home spaces. "A mess is an organized nest" has become her catchphrase, which comforts her to spread hospitality, anyway.

Azul journey requires about 30 - 35 chapters.

I. Life in Paraguay (7 chapters)

II. Life in and Around Fort Worth, Texas (7 chapters)

III. Life in Sycamore, Georgia (20 chapters)


by Jay O’Toole
on October 14th, 2021


Here is yet another signature, that has been provided for me by my good friends, WS & GG.
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
© Copyright 2021 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019342-Plot-Outline-Revision-2-Azuls-Journey-of-Fulfillment