*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023972-A-New-Year-A-New-Me
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2207577
So playing the trombone wasn't getting me in enough trouble?
#1023972 added January 1, 2022 at 12:15pm
Restrictions: None
A New Year, A New Me!?!
A New Year, A New Me!?!

Highly doubtful, but there are going to be some newish goals and aspirations.

First, my WdC Goals;

This Blog, I want to do at least an entry per week, I tend to neglect it in favor of playing on the Newsfeed.

"Habit Heroes — Has been very helpful in keeping me on the straight and narrow, I intend to use it more, perhaps including some of the good habits here for tracking there.

Also to add a bit of discipline to my writing and actually complete something I plan on participating in "I Write: Enter the Second Decade. The tasks are doable and will help lock in some good habits. I'm struggling a little here, the story that wrote itself is a bit on the naughty side. I don't really want to put someone in the position of having to do a review of something they aren't really comfortable with.

Finally here on Writing.com, I need to finish what I start! My port is chock full of half-finished stories and false starts. Towards that goal finishing what I start, I will be reviewing/evaluating and deciding what to keep in the port and what to achieve off WdC. Nothing gets flushed, but we need to do some Winter Cleaning over there!

Musical Goals;

I already have two marching band show commissions on the table, one with the tunes selected and one where I need to select the tunes based on a theme. Each needs seven minutes' worth of continuous music. That's currently a work in progress.

I would like to do some new Christmas Brass Quartet arrangements, to freshen up the Service we do on Christmas Eve. For that matter, I would like to write and publish a few originals for brass — we will see where the Musical Muse takes me.

Personal Goals;

I want to continue to lose weight, though the doctor is happy, a few more pounds wouldn't hurt. I want to continue to lower the impact of my diabetes on my body.

I need to help both my nieces in their life struggles, at least getting them to the point where they are less dependent on me. This will allow me to move on with my life, which includes marrying the love of my life, Lenore. There is the next phase when Lenore retires, hopefully in June 2022, if I can convince her. Then there's the where do we live question — we are planning for someplace with moderate weather and NO SNOW! (Okay maybe snow on Christmas Eve. But, That's It!)

I hope everyone has a Happier, Safer, Healthier And More Blessed New Year!!


© Copyright 2022 Richard ~ Shenanigans INC. (UN: brennus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Richard ~ Shenanigans INC. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023972-A-New-Year-A-New-Me