*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1024799-The-book-of-the-Apocalypse
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Horror/Scary · #2264643
The world is born and ends in many ways
#1024799 added January 16, 2022 at 5:59pm
Restrictions: None
The book of the Apocalypse
“ Walter it’s for you” came the female voice and ringing. It sounded like a baton on bars and then walter realized because it was a baton on bars than he saw the face of Freddy his disapproving skal evident on his face.
“ you know I’m getting real tired of bailing your white ass out of jail”. Now they were leaving the jail and walter was covering his eyes from the Hot Florida sunshine.
“ make it go away” Walter said Adderall could be fun but it was hell on your eyes in the sun.
“ that’s the sun and it doesn’t go away fool and you’re going to see the light because motherfucker and listen”.” You had the Coke and I’m tired of bailing your ass out of jail”.
“ then don’t” Walter said pushing past Freddy. Freddy grabbed him Walter went to punch when” listen I don’t care if you walk away but big Jerry does you lost his Coke and you better find it or else you’re going to die”.

Walter shrugged and kept walking down the sidewalk leaving Freddy shouting behind him. Walter‘s phone was missing” probably lost it at Molly Brown’s” Walter muttered to himself then he opened his wallet. He didn’t have his car he left it in the parking garage
And if he couldn’t find cash to catch the bus, then he was walking back to Beachside. He found a few dollars enough for a day pass The other was his visa which would not work on the bus he waited for the Votran Bus. Thinking that if his phone wasn’t gone he could of called a Lyft, not knowing that these thoughts would be his last.

Walter never found out what killed him and in the end it didn’t matter. All he knew was that he was waiting for the bus than nothing and now he sat in a voluptuous garden. “ yes this is the garden of Eden and at one point you really did go to church”.
“ what the hell?”
“ this is the point where an angel of the Lord would tell you to have no fear”.” But I am not an angel of the Lord and you have a lot to fear Jarric” came the voice again. Walter still looking confused and was going to confront the voice when it came back to him.

Like a terrible weight and he rememberd the dream, “ yes that dream the one where I claimed your soul”. Walter for the first time in his life wanted to cry as a figure appeared, and began to walk towards him. The figure was supposed to be Satan, and that meant it should’ve been the terrible goat thing from the horror movies. But it wasn’t it was a tall man with bronze skin and long blonde hair. In one hand he strum a ukulele it was three Little birds. Which strangely set Walter on edge.
“ Jarric The sooner you get used to that name well I guess that doesn’t matter because, in the end, you’ll be in hell with me”. Then he smiled and sang “ I got my bell I’m gonna take you to hell satan get you” at that one hand reached towards Walter and he jumped back. The man laughed “ what do you want from me?!”

“ to play your part in the greatest story ever told”. Walter stared at him not sure what to say.
“ Look the end of all things is coming The battle between me and God and you’re going to lead my team”. At that Walter suddenly had a vision, it was of him calling out to God he could save him.
When suddenly another voice spoke, “ you must do your part Jarric behold my servant Jobe he has also suffered and he will strengthen thee ”.


“ what if I don’t want to do this?”
“ it is OK I will help you” and a dark skin man shirtless and bald came out from between two trees. “ you’re certainly a fat ass for somebody who supposedly suffered”. Said Jarric he was getting used to the name now, he expected the man to be offended. But he only laughed his belly shaking like a bowl full of Jell-O reminding Jarric of the stupid Christmas poem.
“ yes yes everybody’s a comedian you're a regular Jeff Foxworthy aren’t you”.
“ wait how do you know about Jeff Foxworthy ?” Jarric asked interrupting the man who shrugged and reached out his hand towards Jarric and with that, he disappeared again. 

© Copyright 2022 Man in black (UN: maninblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Man in black has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1024799-The-book-of-the-Apocalypse