*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1026914-Army-of-shadows
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Horror/Scary · #2264643
The world is born and ends in many ways
#1026914 added February 17, 2022 at 7:46pm
Restrictions: None
Army of shadows
Then suddenly Jarric appears in a field it’s noontime and the sun hangs high. He looks around seeing a tree and a body hanging from a branch. The neck broke the head hanging to the right. He approaches the body it is wearing brown pants and a white shirt . But as Jaricc approaches suddenly the head begins to shift he screams as the head pops back onto the neck, and he realizes the skin around the skull is mostly gone. Except for a few patches that cover the cheek and One half of the right side of The man’s skull.



“ I am Judas Iscariot “ The man croaks his teeth white black and decaying.
“ and you are Jarric “ it wasn't a question but Judas continued. “ I almost feel bad for you my punishment is to hang here forever until the final judgment which will be soon”,” but a worst punishment waits for you” and Jarric realizes the cruelty that there would be pity in Judas‘s ice if he still had eyeballs.
“ so I’ve been told but why am I here?”
“ to wait for your army”.
“ do I get a choice?”
“ did I get a choice?” Judas lets out a laugh.
“ ask Noah what happens when you try to run,” Judas says.
“ never mind I don’t care anymore,” Jarric says falling to the ground.


And so Jaricc did wait until the first of his army did appeareth. Book of the Apocalypse chapter 1 verse 1.


“ got any fours?”
“ go fish”.
“ Got any threes?”
“ go fish you know this isn’t very fun,” Jarric says looking up at Judas.
“ well, how the hell do you expect me to play when I’m dead?”
“ well, you could at least try wanna”.
“ hey, you the one from the visions oh should I like come back later?” A Woman's voice interrupts the two. Jarric looks over at the pretty woman she’s a brunette with long black hair and looks to be Indian.
“ oh my god, she’s hot don’t ruin this for me,” Judas says whispering.
“ dude you were just complaining that your dead what do you think you’re gonna do with a woman?”
“ Captain buzz kill that’s what they should call you”.
“ yeah, I guess how can I help you?”
“ General buzz kill,” Judas says as Jarric walks towards the woman.
“ oh good I’m here to fight for you I’m savanna I'm a murderer who has plenty of kills under her belt”.
“ I see and you’re here to fight for me?”
“ Admiral buzz kill” Judas yells.
“ that’s not even a rank in the army” Jarric turns and yells to Judas. Then a Russian man interrupts “ hello I am Sergey I am a mafia man I’m ready to fight for you”.
“ well welcome to my army”?”


“ is that a question don’t worry I’ll help you I organized and trained mafia recruits,” Sergei says.
“ Darth buzz Killington”.
“ you’ve been dead for 1 million years how do you even know that reference” Jarric yells.
“ question who’s like the dead guy?” The Indian girl asks.
“ Judas Iscariot just ignore him he’s kind of an asshole”.
“ OK let’s get started,” Sergei says awkwardly.


And so the rest of Jarric’s Army did appeareth, and thus they did traineth. Until the day did draw nearer. Book of the apocalypse verse 2 chapter 2


And behold one day while they did traineth, an angel of the Lord appeared. Taunting Jarric and saying to him “ thou art foolish for who can standeth against the Lord”. And Jarric became angry and behold fire came from his hands and devoured the angel. And after that power came upon The followers of Jaricc. Book of the Apocalypse verse 3 chapter 3
© Copyright 2022 Man in black (UN: maninblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Man in black has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1026914-Army-of-shadows