*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030222
by ruwth
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #1552396
Who is ruwth?
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1030222 added April 6, 2022 at 9:36pm
Restrictions: None
~ The Writing On The Wall ~

~ The Writing On The Wall ~


I am trying to make changes in how I deal with food. Why? Because I can see the writing on the wall.

As a diabetic, I face so many potential losses if I don't make better and consistent choices. I can lose my sight, my legs, my kidneys and so much more. My food choices need to be reined in so I can prevent or delay the onset of more problems.

Also, I do not want food and appetite to be my god. There is only one who deserves to be on the throne in my life. If I allow gluttony to rule the roost, I, in affect, push Him to the side.

I can see the writing on the wall clearly enough to know that is NEVER a good thing. I do not want to be like Esau who sold his birthright for a bowl of porridge.

I want my choices to bring good things in this current life and even better things in the world to come.

I do not want to be like
Belshazzar and be told TEKEL: "You have been weighed in the balances and found wanting." I prefer to hear the words: "Well done, good and faithful servant!"

How about you? Do you see the writing on the wall?


Written for a Newsfeed Prompt: The song "Writing on the Wall"


~ ~ ~ JESUS is LORD! ~ ~ ~





© Copyright 2022 ruwth (UN: ruwth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ruwth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030222