*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031142-Why-so-serious
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Horror/Scary · #2264643
The world is born and ends in many ways
#1031142 added April 21, 2022 at 6:25pm
Restrictions: None
Why so serious
At that, the room fills with a heavy silence. As it all comes cascading down on Jarric.
“ you’re right how long do we have?” Jobe looks at the laptop frowning as he works out the math.
“ maybe an hour” at that Jarric moves towards the tent flap pushing it open and letting in the sunlight. The last sunlight that any of them may ever see Jarric thinks as he makes his way into the camp.


Jarric takes in the peaceful camp he looks around to watch the people as his people start their day. He watches as a happy couple hang laundry up to dry and as a group of people two 20-somethings and a 30-year-old head towards the Food tent. As he walks it hits him that none of the people have kids a small mercy from God save the kids and the old. Because Jarric also notices that there’s nobody over 60 in the camp. Why did I never notice that before Jarric thinks when suddenly he here’s somebody behind him



Jarric looks to see Sergey behind him he turns to look at the man.
“I’ve been looking for you,” they both say at the same time” then pause.
“ Normally we’d laugh at that” Jarric says wistfully.
“ it’s not that funny but boss why so serious?” Jarric just looks at the man wanting so badly to tell him the truth. Thinking have you ever had a secret so big that it was killing you but you can’t tell anybody. But he swallows that thought instead saying.
“ just nervous about the battle did Jobe tell you we need to get everybody ready”. Sergey nods.
“ we’re getting everybody ready now and preparing the defenses”. Jarric looks at the man who trained his army Who whipped him A lazy Coke snorting alcoholic into shape and he smiles.
“ um, boss why are you smiling you’re kind of freaking me out?” Sergey asks. But Jarric is already walking away.


Then the arc of the Lord did appeareth and did landeth, and behold a multitude of beasts and terrible men of nightmares came forth from the belly of the beast they were creatures of nightmares Book of the apocalypse verse four chapter 4.


Everyone was silent as the ark landed, it was a monstrous thing and the door lowered in front of them like a jaw.
“ hold your positions !” Yells Jarric as a nightmarish Centaur creature leaves the ark. His horse was midnight black his skin skeleton white with long hair down his back. In one of his hands he holds a spear, and behind him flies a black-winged creature. With red eyes that are like black holes.
“ what the fuck is that?” Jarrick yells looking up at the creature.
“ oh shit it’s Gabriel” Jobe shouts as the angel raises his hands, and fire rushes towards them.


“ Watch out he’s using purifying fire don’t let it touch you you’ll be obliterated and won’t see heaven or hell” Jobe Yeles as the happy couple Jarric saw earlier are enveloped in fire. Jarric was about to use his fire when someone yells.
“ Watch out!” Jarric has just enough time to roll as the Centaur rushes toward him. Quickly Jarric raises his pistol shoots the Centaur and watches in satisfaction as the man falls dead.


“ Nice!” Shouts Dr. John shooting his machine gun at more Centaurs killing two. Before disappearing in a torrent of fire.
“No!” Jarric yells watching the man go down.
“ We have to take him out before he slaughters us all” Jarric Yeles shooting his fire at two centaurs.
“ it’s impossible you can’t kill Gabriel remember you lose!” Jobe yells Jarric just shrugs at him.
“ well I have to try” he yells running off and towards the arc.


Jobe has enough time to see his friend zigzag and shoot his fire towards the angel yelling.
“ hey, asshole eat this and burn in hell!” Jobe watches his fire hit Gabriel and then nothing. The angel hovers there unaffected.
“ Jarric The instrument of Satan himself how long will you envelop that human, oh well I wondered when you would face me,” Gabriel says calmly and then shoots his holy fire.


Then for a terrible second, Jarric’s Face turns to one of a red horn beast. Everyone including Jobe stance back in horror. Then without words, Jarric shoots his fire into the sky, and both fire blasts collide and begin to morph into a ball. Which begins to grow larger and larger. Until everybody has to fall back. There’s no fighting anymore everybody watches the ball of fire. As it grows bigger enveloping more of the sky.
“ Jarric Beelzebub stop this foolish game you’ll destroy the planet” Gabriel shouts his voice ringing out. But Jaric's stance they’re pushing out more energy now he’s beginning to scream.


“ what’s going on?” Savanna yells grabbing at Jobes sleeve.
“ The end of all things,” Jobe says as the fireball is growing rushing toward them
“ Stop this foolishness will you push it this far!” Gabriel shouts exhaustion is beginning to show on him.
“ I won’t go out like a little bitch!” Jarric shouts and then that’s it his fire meets Gabriel's and the fireball rushes towards them all.
© Copyright 2022 Man in black (UN: maninblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Man in black has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031142-Why-so-serious