*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032558-CELEBRATE-LIFE-WITH-GRATITUDE
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1032558 added May 18, 2022 at 5:02am
Restrictions: None
CELEBRATE LIFE WITH GRATITUDE




1✨✨✨✨
*LOOKING BACK*
✨✨✨
I interviewed my grandmother for part of a research paper I’m working on for my Psychology class. When I asked her to define success in her own words, she said.... *Success is when you look back at your life and the MEMORIES make you smile*

2✨✨✨✨
*LOVE CONQUERS PAIN*
✨✨✨✨
After I watched my dog get run over by a car, I sat on the side of the road holding him and crying. *And just before he died, He licked the tears off my face*

3✨✨✨✨
*TOGETHERNESS*
✨✨✨✨
As my father, my three brothers, and two sisters stood around my mother’s hospital bed, my mother uttered her last coherent words before she died. She simply said, *I feel so loved right now. We should have gotten together like this more often*

4✨✨✨✨
*AFFECTION*
✨✨✨✨
I kissed my dad on the forehead as he passed away in a small hospital bed. About 5 seconds after he passed, *I realized it was the first time I had given him a kiss since I was a little boy*

5✨✨✨✨
*JOY*
✨✨✨✨
When I witnessed a 27-year-old cancer patient laughing hysterically at her 2-year-old daughter’s antics, I suddenly realized that *I need to stop complaining about my life and start celebrating it again*

6✨✨✨✨
*KINDNESS*
✨✨✨✨
A boy in a wheelchair saw me desperately struggling on crutches with my broken leg and offered to carry my backpack and books for me. *He helped me all the way across campus to my class and as he was leaving he said, “I hope you feel better soon.*

7✨✨✨✨
*SHARING*
✨✨✨✨
I was traveling in Kenya and I met a refugee from Zimbabwe. He said he hadn’t eaten anything in over 3 days and looked extremely skinny and unhealthy. Then my friend offered him the rest of the sandwich he was eating. *The first thing the man said was, “WE CAN SHARE IT”*

MAKE IT A PRINCIPLE OF YOUR LIFE..... *CELEBRATE LIFE WITH GRATITUDE*
🙏🙏

© Copyright 2022 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032558-CELEBRATE-LIFE-WITH-GRATITUDE