*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
2
3
5
6
7
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032962-Age-and-Relationship
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1032962 added May 28, 2022 at 1:33pm
Restrictions: None
Age and Relationship
Or is age important in a relationship? I don't think so..
Let's say, for example, a 23-year-old boy wants to be with a 35-year-old woman. What difference does it make? This young man, being young, would be more suitable for a woman than a drinker of her age, who has no education, and cannot spell a woman's name correctly. Then, maybe, children are better with this new guy? !! Children will have pure blood. At least the younger will be able to feel you spiritually more than the one who sit in the room and talk bad about others life..
Yes, younger, maybe so busy with studies, other things.. Maybe from the outside it seems that younger is not grown and don't understand anything in life. These are just fears. Fears of public vision - how to live, where couples should be a plus/minus at one age. And what friends, relatives or someone from the sidelines thinks..
But does it matter where someone speaks or writes? You won't sleep with them in the same bed. Looking at them, they themselves are not happy, because life stagnates all their lives, they complain about how bad the government is, how bad others is, although there are opportunities.
And then, it follows: no one will love you, you will not get it...
Look at a couple of the French president. This woman is almost half man age. Also, the former American has such a younger wife. Yes, it looks like they live because are greedy, but the couple already lived together when the mens were not presidents. And they still live together.
And one part thinks, that they do not really like to meet someone in their age, they do not know what they want. Another part a lot of people are looking where to stay, not really matter how that looks like, key is, to have a place to stay. So nothing needs to be done..
- And if all this seems ridiculous, then you can laugh at your life/salary/work, and how life has changed in ten years.. Then the people you ridicule will be able to laugh at you how far you come in life.

© Copyright 2022 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032962-Age-and-Relationship