*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038618-Character-Protagonist-Profile
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Other · #2279759
a young inner-city preacher experiences Spiritual and Physical opposition
#1038618 added October 4, 2022 at 6:13pm
Restrictions: None
Character Protagonist Profile
Oct. 3: - "Character: Protagonist Profile" ▼
Draft a profile of your protagonist. Include detailed information such as name, age, physical attributes, occupation, education, culture, religion, family, relationship status, personality, likes, dislikes, strengths, weakness, motivations and desires. Use Google Images to find an image of your character. The point of this exercise is for you to get to know your character inside and out before you write your novel. If you don't know your character, how can you expect it of your readers? Flesh out your pre-story character in detail. Keep in mind that your protagonist will grow in some way during your story. For more serious character profilers, here is are two optional, very extensive templates: "Character Interview / Profile Sheet" and "(Another, Very) In-Depth Character Profile" . Also, here is a "Traits List" to draw from.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is my preacher's name?
Joal Noel Burnett

What is his age?
22

What is his religeon/denomination?
Christian/Southern Baptist

What is his occupation?
Construction

What is his education?
Just graduated from Bible College. (I need to determine which college)

What is his cultural history?
He is White with some American Indian ancestry, Cherokee.

Who is his family?
Dad is a construction business owner who wants his son to take over his business when he retires, and not be a preacher.
Mom is extremely devoted to the family and the dad's business. Mom does not support the idea of her son being a preacher either.
Younger Sister is going to school for Nursing so she can help those who get injured on a construction site.
Younger brother is still in high school.
Older Sister already married to a doctor with 2 kids of her own.

What is his relationship status?
single

What is his personality like?
He has an independent streak with aspirations and desires all his own. He is strong, brave, a bit hot headed, self-disciplined, kind, gentle, responsible, etc...

What does he like?
He likes watching football and other sports on tv. He likes his church. He likes going on long walks to clear his head and pray. He likes his coffee. He likes riding his mountain bike he received as a gift from his grandmother before she passed away.

What does he dislike?
He dislikes lazy people and dishonesty. He does not like mornings. He does not like feeling tied down to one spot. He does not like having to take a taxi.

What are his strengths?
He has a strong disposition and personality. He is great at communicating with other people. He is good looking with a natural ability to draw people in. He is great at working with his hands.

What are his weaknesses?
He is not very fond of working with computers and technology. He has an independent streak and a short temper. He doesn't have the support of his family.

What motivates him?
He loves God and wants to spread the Gospel and love of Christ to others. He wants to make a difference and doesn't care if he is able to make a lot of money in his career or not. He wants to work and live with a purpose.

What does he desire?
He desires to see others convert to Christianity. He wants to live passionately with purpose.

What are his career goals?
He is unsure where his future will take him. He knows for a fact that he wants to be in the ministry, but there is a lot of pressure in his family to take over the family business when something happens to his dad. He is kind of torn between the two.

What are his ministry goals?
He desires to help those less fortunate and wants to help people develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. He wants to build up the mission ministry to reach those in the inner-city who are normally considered outcasts.

What are his physical attributes?
Tall, handsome, medium build. Blond hair, blue eyes, and clean shaven.


a signature image created for Marvelous Friend
© Copyright 2022 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038618-Character-Protagonist-Profile