*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038630-Professional-Eliminators---The-Fourth-Day-of-October
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2282443
Someone was out to get her. Collina wanted to know who it was and why they were doing it.
#1038630 added October 5, 2022 at 12:05am
Restrictions: None
Professional Eliminators - The Fourth Day of October

Oct. 4: - "Plot: Beginning (Where does your story start?)" ▼
(1) Describe your protagonist's life in the beginning (Ordinary World or Stasis) of the story. Brainstorm ways you could establish normality through action and dialog to avoid boring your reader.
(2) Describe the inciting incident or trigger (Call to Adventure) that prompts your protagonist(s) to embark on this story's journey (whether literal or metaphorical) and face the conflict. This incident could be large and obvious like a death or disaster, or it could be seemingly insignificant, such as an offhand comment by another character.

This novel begins with Collina eliminating another TriLan. But just after she eliminates him, she is attacked by several other Professional Eliminators who are trying to eliminate her. Can she eliminate them before they eliminate her.

© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038630-Professional-Eliminators---The-Fourth-Day-of-October