*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041586-Bonus-Chapter
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Erotica · #2286302
Erotic fanfiction based on Sofia The 1st. Sofia is grown up and ready for more adventures.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1041586 added December 8, 2022 at 7:18pm
Restrictions: None
Bonus Chapter
Sofia the first skipped down to the stables, she couldn’t remember the last time she skipped, not since her parents died at least. “Oh Minimus, it’s such a beautiful day.” She called out as she walked into the stable.

The old purple flying horse looked up. The first time she had ridden him he’d been young but over a decade later he was the oldest horse in the stable. “Is it?” he asked in a tired voice.

“I’m in love Minimus! He’s amazing and he loves me too.” She swung round a wooden post, “And we just had the most amazing time in bed!”

“Did you just come to gloat?” He retorted.

“Oh Minimus, you are getting so grumpy in your old age.” She stroked his thinning mane.

“Well, I don’t need to hear about your sex life, rubbing it in my face like James and Amber. You know they have sex in the stable. It’s hard to ignore them going at it like rabbits. Have you any idea what it’s like being a sexually frustrated horse listening to people fucking?”

“I’m sorry Minimus, I guess you don’t get to mix with the fillies very often. I can let you out into the paddock.”

“That won't help, I’m half the height of them, even if they let me I could barely reach. You human’s have it easy, when you can’t get a mate at least you’ve got hands, all I can do is hump a hay bail.”

Sofia didn’t like him being upset, “I could have a word with some of them, I’m sure you could manage something that would work.”

“A pity fuck requested from the Princess? I think I’d die of shame!” He was in a bad mood, they were more often as he got older.

She had an idea, “Well I can help if you let me.”

“If you ask any of them then I’m never speaking to you again, it will be like that amulet has stopped working.”

She opened the door to his pen and walked in, “No I meant I could help you, after all as you said humans have hands.” She stroked his flank, his coat was soft.

He twisted his neck to look at her, “Are you offering to jerk me off?”

Her hand stroked further down reaching for his underbelly, “I guess so.” His cock brushed against the back of her hand as it extended. “I guess that’s a yes then,” she said as her hand went to it. She knelt down, she didn’t think she’d ever seen Minimus erect before, for such a little horse he was massive.

Her one hand slid along two feet of shaft, while the other caressed the giant orbs at its base, “It does feel like it’s been a while.” She said with a grin. He snorted and whinnied at her touch.

She looked at the giant member with its flat flared tip, so unlike a human cock but still enticing. She could smell it, a musty smell but not unpleasant. She moved closer, it was much thicker than Baileywick’s but also softer, she could feel it flexing as her hand moved along it.

She thought about using her amulet to turn into a pony and let him fuck her little horse pussy, but she decided just using her hands would be enough. But as her one hand stroked and the other fondled she felt her own arousal growing.

Leaning in she was inches from it. She unconsciously licked her lips. Without thinking about it she pressed her lips to the shaft, it was warm and smooth against her lips. She kissed her way to the tip.

“Oh Sofe!” Minimus moaned.

She studied the tip, flat and wide with a large slit in the middle. She moved so it was before her, his large swollen balls out of reach, she used both hands to encircle his girth. She pressed her lips to the flat tip and pushed her tongue into the slit. Snorting he stamped his front hoof, she decided that meant he was enjoying it. She let saliva build in her mouth, channelling it down her tongue.

Pulling her head back she stroked the lubricated hole with her pinky. Then she pushed in her fingertip and Minimus neighed loudly. “You little whore!” He called.

Baileywick calling her a princess during sex was exciting, but being called a whore was even better. “Yes, I’m your dirty little whore.” She agreed as her fingertip pushed in and out of the spit-covered hole.

Between her legs her panties were getting wet, Minimus wasn’t the only one who would climax if she had her way. She withdrew her finger and replaced it with her tongue again. Her hand went down between her legs finding its way through the layers of silk and lace of her dress to the soaked cotton.

Rubbing herself through the material she licked and sucked on him, her other hand sliding up and down his fat shaft. She was excited about what it would be like to take Baileywicks cock in her mouth. Avoiding direct contact with herself was working to build up her desire until she couldn’t take it anymore and yanked the wet material aside and shoved two fingers deep inside herself.

She wondered what it would be like to have Minimus inside her. Amber had told her that girls could train their assholes to take larger objects and she wondered if she could train it to take Minimus. She pulled her fingers out and pushed them further around. She pressed against the tight opening took a deep breath and pushed her middle finger inside. She gasped at the feeling, she realized that she would need to train it to accept Baileywick first, a single finger already filled it.

Her first thought was clover, she could use the soft plastic to stretch herself, but then she had a better idea, Cedric’s long thin cock would be the perfect way to start. She pushed her finger deep as she imagine what it would be like to have Cedric behind her and Baileywick in front. The two of them buried deep inside.

As she fantasized about the threesome her hand pumped Minimus faster and faster. Amber had told her it was impossible to climax through anal sex but she thought she was going to prove her sister wrong with just a finger. Her tongue flicked in and out of his little hole as fast as she could.

She thrust her finger as deep as she could as she climaxed around it. Her ass tightened trying to crush her finger. She pulled her head back from Minimus to cry out as she did she felt him swell and then burst over her face.

When she’d been six inches Baileywick had cum enough to turn her into a fairy-sized snowman but Minimus’s load was so much more. It covered her face so she looked like she was at an expensive spa. It dripped from her chin onto her dress, it filled her mouth.

She swallowed what had spurted into her mouth and licked her lips clean, it was a much stronger taste than Bailywicks but less salty, not something she’d choose to dip chips in or anything but knowing she had made it erupt from him made drinking it more pleasurable.

She cleaned herself up as best she could, if horse cum stained she had ruined the dress with how much had dripped from her face. She could smell it in her hair, she needed a shower. “Well no telling anyone about this, it’s just one friend helping out another, I don’t want people getting the wrong impression.”

“Ummm Sofe, have you forgotten that you can talk to animals because of your magic amulet? No one else can understand me.” Minimus pointed out.

“Oh yeah, good point. Well, I don’t want the other horses thinking that I’m easy. Or that I have some kind of horse cock fetish.”

“Don’t worry, your secret horse cock fetish is safe with me Princess.” Minimus smiled, a mouth full of shiny white teeth, he looked five years younger with the grin.

She skipped back to the castle, almost breaking out in song about how wonderful life was.
© Copyright 2022 MidnightStalker (UN: midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MidnightStalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041586-Bonus-Chapter