*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041585-Chapter-7
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Erotica · #2286302
Erotic fanfiction based on Sofia The 1st. Sofia is grown up and ready for more adventures.
#1041585 added December 8, 2022 at 7:08pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 7
She pretended not to hear the knock on the door, pretending to be asleep. Her back was to the door as she lay listening to him opening the door and quietly approaching. “Princess, Princess Sofia.” He called gently. She let him get closer. His hand touched her shoulder a small shake to wake her.

She rolled over onto her back, she’d positioned the duvet so it ended just above her navel. The thin material meaning her already erect nipples easy to see. “Hmmm Baileywick I was having such a lovely dream.”

“Oh Princess,” he was flustered by her breasts, “I brought you breakfast in bed. More pancakes.”

She pulled herself upright, “Oh yes, you saw my note. Although I think at the table would be better.” She climbed out of bed almost pressing herself against him.

“Certainly, I’ll leave it for you on the table.” He turned away from her and towards the table.

“You will keep me company whilst I eat won't you? I wanted to talk to you.”

He turned back round, far enough away from her to see the full night dress she had worn, the short hem and the obvious lack of panties. His mouth fell open as he forgot what he was doing, and she couldn’t help but smile. She let him stare, not wanting to interrupt his thoughts. “Of course, I’ll let you get dressed first.”

“Oh no, I’ll eat then take a bath.” She walked towards him and took the tray, “Would you mind closing the door.” She didn’t give him a choice as she took the tray to the table.

At the table, she placed the tray down and then leaned forward on the table knowing that her ass would be on show to him as he turned back from closing the door. She counted to three then stood back up feeling the hem drift back down her smooth rear.

She sat down, “Come sit down beside me.” she instructed him.

He sat awkwardly, she hoped it was due to a bulge in his trousers. “I hope you like your breakfast.”

“I’m sure it’s delicious.” She took a fork full and moaned as she tasted it. With the first bite swallowed she looked at him, “At the beach, before the Queen and King arrived, I felt like there was something you wanted to say.”

“Umm, no sorry Princess nothing important, just that I hoped we could be friends.”

“You’re sure? Nothing you wanted to say, or wanted to do?” She needed him to admit it, needed it to be him who made the first move.

“Nothing,” he swallowed hard, “Was there something you wanted me to say? Or wanted me to do?”

It was like they were playing a game, seeing who would admit it first. Sofia wanted to tell him but couldn’t. She put the cutlery down, placing her hand on the table next to his, her little finger grazing his, electricity sparked between them. “Nothing,” She managed to lie, the word half whispered between hurried breaths.

“You are a princess.” He said. To her, it was an admission that he wanted to kiss her but couldn’t. It was enough for her to justify continuing.

“Don’t think of me as a Princess, I’m just a girl.” Her hand slid over his, “You can think of me as a girl can’t you?”

He turned more towards her, his free hand reaching across to hold her cheek, “Yes I can.” He said as he leant in.

Their lips touched, gentle, tentative then harder. Their mouths opened, their tongues reaching for each other's. Sofia’s heart was beating faster than she thought possible. She could feel her heart pounding the sound louder than a drum ringing in her ears.

They pressed together harder, their tongues ravaging each other’s. His hand moved from her cheek round to the back of her head pulling her against him. She forgot how to breathe as her body wanted him to devour her.

She had to press her hand on his chest to push him back, “The bed,” she panted, “I want you to be my first.” She admitted to him.

He bashed the table as he got up, he picked her up in strong arms, “And you will be mine too.” He said as he carried her to the bed. He lay her down and climbed on top. His weight pressed down on her as they kissed again. Her hands squeezed between their bodies to fumble at the buttons of his shirt and then his trousers.

She pushed his trousers down his undershorts with them. His hardness pressed against her thigh, she could feel its heat against her skin.

He stopped kissing her, lifting himself up, “Are you sure my Princess?”

Raised up, his member pointed down, the tip pressed against her thigh. She reached down her hand closing around it and started to stroke up and down. “I’m sure.” She said as she directed him between her legs.

She rubbed the tip against her wet flesh, sliding it up her skin to the burning bud. Her small bud slid against his thick head, her juices making everything slippery. Her hips circled making her throbbing clit rub all over his soft head, she moaned as she felt an orgasm approaching.

He lowered her mouth to her thinly covered breast, his tongue pressing through the material at the hard nipple. She gasped at the feeling, an electric shock travelling from the tip of his tongue to her spine and then down to between her legs.

She grabbed at the dress and yanked it down, the material stretched then ripped and her breasts were exposed. He sucked the freshly exposed nipple into his mouth sucking hard upon it. She screamed in orgasm as she pressed his engorged head against her throbbing clit as if trying to push it into her body.

“Take me now.” She commanded.

“Not yet,” he replied. He climbed back from her, causing a groan of disappointment. He flipped her onto her front as if she were no heavier than a piece of paper.

His refusal excited her, he had plans for her, and she knew he’d fantasized about what they would do and was reliving the fantasy.

He grabbed the back of her thighs and pushed them up and outwards, forcing her ass up into the air. He moved down the bed and lowered his mouth to her. A long tongue ran up from her wet little bud up to the wet yearning opening. She moaned into the soft mattress as she shivered at the touch of his tongue.

Fingers teased her flesh apart, and tongue lapped at the juices flowing from her. His fingers pushed inside just the tips, circling, sliding in and out. She needed him inside her, she was ready for his large rod to take her virginity. His fingers retreated, replaced with his tongue trying to push inside her.

She cried out as his tongue tried to force its way inside, his fingers on her skin applying pressure to open her as much as possible for his tongue to go deeper. His nose pressed against her tight asshole his chin rubbed against her throbbing clit.

Never had she imagined it would feel so good, barely comparable to the feeling of her own fingers and even the vibrating Clover paled in comparison. A second orgasm was racing towards her she felt it inside her just out of reach of the tip of his tongue. She pushed backwards, as if she could impale herself further onto his tongue. The orgasm was so close, she moaned, needing him to reach it like a bubble waiting to be popped.

Instead of going deeper, his tongue started thrusting in and out. She wailed at the feeling of the thick wet muscle flicking back and forth inside her. Her thighs tensed, the muscles squeezing in anticipation.

Dropping down slightly his head tilted back and he thrust his tongue deep inside. The bubble was speared, she bit into the bed to contain the scream of her orgasm. Her passage spasmed around his tongue, trying to squeeze tightly to hold it inside her as her body pumped more of her juices into his mouth and over his chin.

His tongue withdrew causing her to whimper as her juices dripped onto the bed. “Now?” She almost begged.

He turned her back over, at some point whilst she was on her front, he had discarded his open shirt and was completely naked. His muscles rippled as he climbed between her legs. She kissed him, excited by the taste of her excitement on her face she sucked at his lips and then his tongue.


Reaching down he directed himself to her cleft. The wet flesh was slippery his head slid easily along her body and pushed into her entrance. She gasped at the pressure of his bulging round head ready to penetrate her.

“Ready?” He asked.

She nodded emphatically, unable to talk.

He pushed inside, her arms wrapped around him and she cried out as she felt him stretching her. It felt like he was pushing yards of hardness into her every inch making her squirm. Then she was fully impaled, her blood pumping around him, her body welcoming his presence.

“Is that OK?” He asked.

She grabbed his head pulling him to her to kiss him. She could tell the third orgasm was not far away as he started to thrust his hips.

He pulled back from the kiss, “Sorry Princess, but I fear I won't last long.”

She just smiled, she didn’t need long, she could already feel the pressure building. She could feel it building like it had when she was performing for Cedric, she knew he was going to make her ejaculate.

Every stroke inside her made the pressure build until it felt like she would explode. But the pressure wouldn’t release she tried to bear down on it but it just built more. “Lie down.” She commanded as her instincts took over.

She mourned the loss of him as he withdrew to lie beside her. On shaky wet legs, she climbed onto him. His large glistening member sticking up before her as she sat upright. It pressed against her small patch of soaked hair.

She grabbed beneath his knees and pulled them up. She leaned back against his strong thighs pushing herself up. She took hold of his sticky shaft and pointed it towards her. She slid down him, enjoying the feeling of him inside her again. The pressure had lessened without his presence but with him back inside her a few strokes and she felt it ready to burst again.

She was ready, she could feel it, with the different angle of his hard member it was pressing firmly against her front rubbing against the sensitive spot that her fingers could barely reach. She knew she could release the pressure when she wanted her body like a loaded canon ready for the fuse to be lit.

Grabbing her breasts she squeezed, pinching her own nipples making her release a squeak through pursed lips almost making her release the pressure. His face showed his closeness, his struggle to hold back his own pressure.

She slid up as high as she could till she felt the head ready to pop back out of her. She thrust down as she bore down on the pressure. Her body slammed against his hips and the pressure exploded. She squirted jets over his bare chest, covering his face. It wasn’t like with Cedric with controlled bursts it was chaos and exhilaration, her body spraying everywhere.

His mouth opened in a loud groan, his own eruption released. His mouth filled with her ejaculation. Inside she felt his swollen cock pump into her while her body gripped him tightly, milking him of every drop.

She fell sideways collapsing on the bed, her body convulsing. She felt their combined fluids dripping out from her. “I’m sorry about the mess.” she apologised.

“I’m just glad your first time was enjoyable Princess.” He said between heavy breaths.

“You really don’t need to call me Princess. I think after taking someone’s virginity you can call them by their first name.” She crawled up the bed beside him and lay against his chest not minding the wetness. “Although during sex it’s kind of a turn-on.”

She closed her eyes and drifted into sleep.
© Copyright 2022 MidnightStalker (UN: midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MidnightStalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041585-Chapter-7