*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041584-Chapter-6
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Erotica · #2286302
Erotic fanfiction based on Sofia The 1st. Sofia is grown up and ready for more adventures.
#1041584 added December 8, 2022 at 7:07pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 6
She didn’t knock on his door, she was a princess and catching him in a compromised state would work to her advantage. The door swung open silently, she had given him the position of manservant with no knowledge of his talents so it was reassuring to know he could at least manage simple repairs around the castle. The room was empty, and so was the small bathroom. Disappointed she set off to find him.

Her hunt ended in the kitchen where he was preparing supper. “Princess, I have sent a message to town requesting the services of a new chef, until then you will have to put up with my cooking.”

Sofia breathed in the aromas of dinner, her mouth salivated and she thought that if the search for a chef took a long time she wouldn’t mind. The plan of dragging him to her bed would have to wait, if supper was burnt Amber would not be pleased. “Is there anything I can do to help?”

“Of course not, princess, but I appreciate the offer.” His refusal was disappointing but predictable. She smiled and left him alone.

Supper was sublime, Sofia ate more than she should have till her stomach groaned and would accept no more. Her desert plate was licked clean before her and she started to think about how exactly she would get Baileywick back to her room.

“Oh Baileywick,” James said, “I plan to go for a ride tomorrow, but my horse threw a shoe the other day. Could you reshoe her this evening so she’ll be ready in the morning?”

Sofia’s heart sank, she had plans for Baileywick that didn’t involve him being down at the stables all evening. She hoped he didn’t know how to reshoe a horse and would have to decline.

“Of course your Majesty. I’ll just clear away the plates and head down.” Sofia’s heart sank further.

She made her way to her room with an overfull stomach. Leaving the bedroom door open so she could hear him return she lay down on the bed to rest.

She woke up to see the star twinkling out her window. She cursed herself as she jumped out of bed and headed down to his room. She pushed the door open hoping he would be undressing but found him asleep on the bed once again.

Not being able to resist she pulled the covers down to reveal his member. It lay flat on his stomach like it had when she was crushed beneath it. She reached down her fingers finding the flesh underside. When she had been six inches tall it had loomed over her but even at her regular size, it seemed imposing.

Beneath her touch she felt it stir, she thought about climbing onto him and directing it into her. But she wanted their first time to be special and not her taking advantage of him in his sleep. “I wish to be a fairy.” She whispered as she squeezed the amulet. For the second night in a row, she was 6 inches tall, this time with fine gossamer wings.

She tested the wings a little, hovering just off the floor. Then she shot into the air and landed beside his hardening member. It was starting to rise up again, and she decided she would stop its rise. She threw one leg over it, like mounting a large horse. The soft raphe pressed up between her legs, she liked the warmth.

She scooted forward, enjoying the feel of dragging herself along the ridge. She travelled the full length of the shaft till she reached the head. She carefully positioned herself with her legs pressed along the corona she pressed her own body down upon the frenulum, she wondered briefly why there had been such a detailed anatomy book in the secret library.

He grew larger between her legs, rising up more. She leant forward, her thighs tucked firmly beneath the head her arms reaching over the top. Her body rubbed against the taught tissue and she moaned.

Her weight stopped him from reaching vertical, but he was still steep enough that she had to cling onto him. She tried to wrap her legs around tight, her feet unable to touch on the far side. She shimmied up and down, his thin strand pushing between her folds so her hot little button dragged against it.

He was moaning in his sleep, and she wondered what would happen if he woke up, would he recognise her, would he even recognise he was awake or would he believe it was another dream of a fairy come to visit him.

He twitched whilst she was imagining him waking up and she almost fell from him, it was only due to a few hard beats of her wings that she stayed attached. Holding on tighter she bent forward, her face before the flaring slit at the tip. The slit glistened she pushed her face into it and reached out her tiny tongue. Within was sweet and sticky, his arousal already beginning to leak out.

She lapped at the nectar whilst she continued to bounce along him, whilst he was just beginning to leak, her juices were flowing freely over him making his skin wet as she slipped against him. She could feel her climax approaching, she tightened her grip, her warm thighs gripping the underside of his head.

He groaned loudly, she couldn’t tell if he were asleep or awake, she didn’t care. She needed her orgasm. She cried out, not caring if they woke him, she wanted him to hear her, for her orgasmic cries to infiltrate his dreams.

His nectar was no longer contained to within his slit, it was leaking out covering her face as she lapped at it.

She could tell he was close to erupting, she wanted them to climax in unison but her body was betraying her trying to race ahead. She rubbed up and down him faster unable to slow herself. She fought the climax, she buried her face in his pooling fluid letting it fill her mouth and nose. She screamed into the liquid her scream turning to bubbles in the thick substance.

She pulled back up, her face coated in the clear sticky nectar that dripped from her chin. Her climax couldn’t be held back anymore, she screamed up at the ceiling. Before her, the slit flared wider and then a giant column of white fired out from it.

Clinging onto his shaking member was watched the spurts fire over his torso, landing on his undulating stomach, and splashing his taught chest. She slid down, enjoying the feel of him passing between her legs.

She climbed off, her legs shaking. She fell from the bed, remembering her wings just an inch from the floor to slow her impact. She sat on her bare rear, her legs splayed out in front of her as she tried to catch her breath. Above her, she could hear the deep snore of Baileywick, if he had awoken when he climaxed he was already back asleep.

“I wish to be big again.” She whispered and her legs shot out along the floor as she was restored to her full size. She clumsily got to her feet and looked down at him. His white glistening eruption splashed across his body. An impulse to bend down and lick him clean invaded her mind. She fought the impulse and instead quickly penned a note her handwriting was shaky as she left a request for breakfast in bed on his dressing table.

Back in her room, she looked through her wardrobe for something to sleep in. Right at the back, she found a nightie that she had outgrown, she slid it over her head and managed to pull it down, thin translucent purple material pressed against her breasts, her dark nipples clearly visible. The white fur hem didn’t quite reach past her ass. It was too much, such an inappropriate outfit, but as she looked at herself in the mirror she got more excited about the morning.

She climbed into bed and barely had to lift the hem of the short skirt to find her burning flesh as she masturbated herself to sleep thinking of Baileywick.
© Copyright 2022 MidnightStalker (UN: midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MidnightStalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041584-Chapter-6