*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042504-Chaos---Rated-ASR---Week-1-Category-3-Words---233
Rated: 18+ · Book · Community · #2257034
Birthday Bash Relay. Excited on Second Place! Now for various WDC contests and activities
#1042504 added January 2, 2023 at 8:05am
Restrictions: None
Chaos - Rated ASR - Week 1 Category 3 Words: 233
Words: 233

Creating chaos? Being the Master Monkey, the Mother of all Monkeys, the Most Mayhem Monkey? That's ME!

That's me ...

in my role as school librarian.

Hey

Hey

Wake up. Are you okay?

Yes, yes, I said I was the Main Monkey when I was school librarian. I was monkier than the students. I was the monkiest of them all. I know monkier and monkiest weren't words till this moment, but they are now.

So yeah.

I was librarian in a school.

Let's say the library was my barrel? Roll out the barrel!

I wanted the kids to have fun in the library. They had to have fun if they were to grow up loving books. Books had to be associated with friendship, joy, sharing and excitement. And that needs some amount of noise. Some amount of chaos.

The rule in the library was 'Noise Please'.

If you like a book, talk about it. Entice others to read it. Let the library be a den where you discuss your favourite authors, your most heroic characters. Let the love of books, the love of language, the love of a hobby grow here. Let there be people waiting to borrow the latest acquisitions, let there be the suspense of 'no spoilers', let there be chatter, let there be chaos!

Let the library be a marvellous, magical, mystical, mysterious menagerie of monkeys! Monkeys who love to read!


PROMPT

© Copyright 2023 THANKFUL SONALI Now What? (UN: mesonali at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
THANKFUL SONALI Now What? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042504-Chaos---Rated-ASR---Week-1-Category-3-Words---233