*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052098-The-Blowhouse
Rated: 18+ · Book · Thriller/Suspense · #2292954
A wealthy obese businesswoman gets kidnapped
#1052098 added July 6, 2023 at 6:38pm
Restrictions: None
The Blowhouse

7:30PM Saturday May 18th 2019

Donald anxiously drove his Black Mercedes Benz AMG down Greenville in New Jersey. He hated this part of the city. He hated the thoughts of spending time in The Blowhouse. He would go in do business with the congressman and leave. He didn't want to park to close to The Blowhouse in case his car would be recognised nor two far either, a sixty three year old man in an expensive car wearing an expensive suit would stick out here like a sore thumb.

He didn't bring his bankcards just a disposable one. He found a spot and parked up checking his mirrors, then adjusted his black and red vertical stripped tie. His Iphone began to ring "Fuck" he cursed at the number, "I told her never to call me on this".

He answers it "I told you not to call me on this", his tone annoyed, however the female tone the other end was angry

"I want dinner and a room Monday night or I'm telling her everything!! You have five minutes!!".

"Wait!" he pleads but she already hung up. His hands shaking, he hated when she was in this mood, he didn't know what he done wrong, he dials a number "Hi, Steve, how are you", he checked his Rolex for the time, his stomach churned "I am sorry about the short notice, I need the usual table and a room for Monday night and I'm sorry I'll need you to cover for me!"

Donalds stomach cramped, it felt like forever for Steve to agree. "Thanks Steve, I owe you and hangs up".

He tried to call the number back but no answer. His stomach began to cramp more. A white Cadillac passed slowly with rap music blaring. Some occupants screamed in abuse at him that made him jump. He adjusted his glasses and tried the number again, no answer, he hated when she was in this mood, he really wanted to get the meeting over with and didn't need this.

He checked his watch again, time was ticking, he tried the number again still no answer, he began tapping his fingers off the steering wheel when the phone rang.

"Oh Thank God" he stated, as he answers "Well have you?", she asked

"I have" he replied meekly

"Where" she demanded.

"It's 'The Hidden Gem Boutique Hotel', it's safest there and we both love it."

"Do I!!!" she yelled and hung up.

His hands shook, he adjusted his glasses on his nose "what have I done now!!" he asked himself, he was baffled.

He re-examined his tie knot in the rear view mirror and again checked the sourroundings, he tapped his fingers on the steering wheel, he didn't feel comfortable going to The Blowhouse, but he'd no choice.

He alighted the car and locked it checking it was locked. Six hundred feet behind him are a gang of youths, without haste he begins a quick stride towards the Blowhouse which was two hundred feet away, he knew he would be easy pickings for one person yet alone a gang.

At the Blowhouse door entrance are a group of four males in their early twenties queuing, who burst out laughing in Donalds face "Hey grandpa, you comin to collect your grandchild?". The lads laugh again, he ignores them as much as possible and scans his sourrounds again. The four makes get inside the building, then it was Donald.

By the entrance into the bar are two six foot plus beefy gym bunnies, the last of the four males turned around and said to them "Grandpa is looking for the nursing home" which gets a laugh from the two security guards.

One security guard points to his right twenty dollars. To his right is a small ticket office, in it is a slight tanned girl with black hair flowing half way down her back. He pulls out his wallet and presents a twenty dollar bill. She hands him a ticket "I need to stamp you". He gasps in horror, "No, no, no stamping, no way".

"YOU NEED TO STAMP!!", he stares up at one of the bouncers who was now standing over him, his facial expression looked like it could explode at any time. Nervously Donald presents the back of his right hand which the girl stamps "This allows you back in".

The bouncers move and let him enter. The room was dark very dark, to his right was a bar, two ladies in bikinies sat by it and gave him a wave, he turned the other way, only to find himself staring at two girls performing at a firemans pole. He was horrified.

he feels a hand gently caress his back, instantaneously he places his hands up at shoulder height, terrified that he make contact. A girl about five foot five with shoulder length curly fair hair smiled at him as she continued to caress him "No need to be afraid". Her accent South African "Maybe you would like to take a seat and we can talk"

"I'm looking for the congressman!" the girl walked away. He walked further down the room and there in a corner on a black leather sofa was the congressman with his arm around two girls one to each side of him. The congressman waves Donald over. He is dressed in a pair of tan shorts, short sleeved blue shirt and wearing a tan fadora hat. In his mouth is a cigar.

"Donnie, Donnie, sit down, what do you want to drink"

"Conrad, I really don't think this is a suitable place to discuss business".

Conrad laughs which gets the two girls giggling too "Did you hear that girls, Donald lighten up you boring bastard, look around you, all these pretty girls, these places are ideal for old boys like us"

Donald sat himself at an adjoining sofa. Two girls sat beside him to his left a tall five foot eight girl with long dark hair wearing a black bikini, the other a much shorter Asian girl also in a black bikini. Cautiously he placed his hands behind his back, he was terrified to even make accidental contact. The taller girl leaned in towards him, with her left hand she grabbed his tie, two inches down from the knot and pulls it towards her, the smaller Asian girl rested her right hand on the right side of his suit jacket lapel. He looked over at the congressman he raises a gin in his direct "See your fitting right in already Donnie boy!"

He could feel his tie cut into the side of his neck "I love your tie Donnie" He squirmed as the smaller Asian girl commenced rubbing around his crotch area on his suit trousers". he pursed his lips, looking around to see could he get security to remove the girls but they weren't around.

The tall girl pulled his tie even harder and kissed him on his cheek "I really really love a guy in a suit".

"He turned his head towards her and she planted her lips on his, inside he panicked and with a struggle he pulled his face away but she kept her lips following his until he had to turn towards the other one. The grip on his tie, tightened even more "Why are you not looking at me Donnie, maybe we aren't giving you enough"

She made for his lips again, he pushed his head back but could feel a palm behind his head trying to prevent his head from moving

He groaned as a hand is placed inside his pants and his crotch squeezed. He looked towards where the congressman was but he was now walking off with the two girls into a private room.

"sushhhhhhhhh, Donnie, why are you so jumpy!!", the smaller Asian girl asked.

"Stop" he pleads "I will call the Police!!". The girls laugh. "Ah we won't hurt you" the smaller Asian girl hypocritically states as she squeezed harder.


8pm The Blowhouse

The congressman returned with the two girls he winked at Donny as the small Asian girl sat on his knee stroking his face with her right hand index finger. The other girl was aggressively pulling his tie towards her, pain etched all over his face as she whispered into his ear "I guess we'll be seeing you back here more and more Donny".

Donny didn't know what she was whispering to him, it was in another language, he tried to avoid eye contact but that was useless, he tried pleading but they laughed "Please get them off me, this is not the business that I came for".

The congressman laughed "Donny lighten up, a young fit vixen will do you good"

"I don't need a vixen, I'm a married man, I came to do business as you requested, so lets talk so I can get the fuck out of here!".

The congressman looked at the two girls each side of him "Can you believe this guy, two hot women fawning over him, this is what life is about"

The Asian girl readjusted Donny's glasses as they slide down his nose for the umpteenth time, still afraid to move his hands from behind his back "I'm a reputable businessman in the hospitality industry and I know to stay away from this side of the industry to remain reputable".

The congressman puts a cigar in his mouth and faces towards the girl on his right who lights it up for him "Loads of reputable businessmen come in here Donny, I see and know them all, many you know, so don't worry your among friends".

The smaller Asian girl gets off Donny and stands beside him, the taller one then stands up maintaining her aggressive hold on his tie, it forces him to look upwards at him, she smiled at his frightened face "Your like a big baby Donny" and kisses him on the forehead, his nose and his lips, they both walk away.

9pm The Blowhouse
Donald brushed away several more girls that tried to lure him into a room, the congressman wouldn't talk business until then

"So Donny", his arms now stretched across with two girls each side of him "Without going into much detail, these contracts for your firm will be big business, I remember I worked one summer for your father in-law lovely man"

"Donny's attention drawn to a door to a door to the left of the fireman poles. The two girls that mauled him were looking over and talking to a third girl.

He really wanted to get out "Yes Pat was a gentleman, he always warned me about these places, a businessman belonged at home with his family not masquerading in places like this"

The congressman looks at the girls each side of him "Did you guys just hear what he said, Donny I can see how he rubbed off you, he always wore nice suits too, never saw him without a tie, so it would be an honour for me to do all I can for you so as these contracts can go your way".

Donny counted to five before replying "I hoped that our proposition would be ample".

The congressman laughed "Unfortunately Donny it's quite week, all the propositions were quite week, but you know this deal will make your firm a lot of money, the board wants to give it to you but they have to go through all this rigmarole and its slow, whereas I can help you, I can make it happen and happen quickly, my consultancy fee is fifteen thousand dollars, of course an annual management fee of five thousand dollars".

Donny stared at him stone cold "what if I say no?"

The congressman looks away momentarily "Unfortunately Donny, there is no no!!, you really won't want to turn down such value, especially after been in a place like this, cameras everywhere, your a businessman Donnie boy, imagine the fallout for your businesses and your reputation. I would hate to see your reputation ruined. Speaking of expansion, I read your wife is purchasing that nice like mortgage branch network in the Eastern States, I'll be in touch with her very soon and finally cash is preferable".

Donnie's attention is quickly drawn by an another Asian lady, early thirties, with glasses, dressed in a leather mini skirt jump suit, with the skirt just about covering her bum. In her hand was a leather whip. She lashed the whip on the table on front of him, and brushed away an ashtray with it knocking it onto the ground. She climbed up on the table and hissed at him smacking him twice on the shoulders with the whip. He adjusted his glasses, his eyes firmly set in her as she leaned in towards him he leaned back as far as he could. She hissed again this time like the previous girl grabbed his tie and forcefully pulled him forward until he was directly staring into her face. "You not like my girls?" She asked

He looked around hoping someone would help but anyone looking over was enjoying it including the congressman.

"I came here on business" he replied, not sure what to say, "You come here and do business with my girls, now you pay!".

The hairs stood up on the back of his neck, his stomach cramped up, he didn't ask for their service and didn't want to pay "I didn't ask for their service"

"You pay eight hundred dollars". She shook him by the tie "and you pay now".

"I'm with him as he anxiously nodded towards the congressman".

The congressman extends out his hands "It's everyman for himself here I'm afraid Donny boy, pay the woman, you had a great night!!".

The lady turned her head to what appeared to be nowhere and nodded to what appeared to be no one, however it was somewhere and someone as three bouncers appeared all in tight black t-shirts which made there huge biceps appear more huge.

"He no pay" she states as she shook his tie violently. He was too terrified to touch her, his head rocked over and back as she shook him. He placed his hands up by his shoulders "I will pay can I get my wallet out?"

Slowly he takes his wallet out of his trousers "fuck" he cursed, he had only five hundred dollars. "Do you accept card?"

The lady pointed to a machine by the bar "Cash".

She got off the table un buttoned his suit jacket slide her hand down to the end of his tie and marched him towards the cash machine with the bouncers following behind. She kept a grip on his tie while he withdrew extra money. He counted out eight hundred and handed it to her. she swipped it from him counted it and then walked away with the bouncers.

Donny shot out as fast as he could, his heart beat was rapid, his anxiety levels sky high. Hidden from view sitting on a table by himself a man sat with a motor bike helmut, he got up and handed a brown envelope to the same lady and followed Donny out.

Donny tried to hid his face from a large group of men queuing outside to enter. The guy with the motor bike sensed the hurried panic on Donny, and followed behind him at pace.

Donny heard footsteps behind him, he looked behind, he say a chap with a motor bike helmet on his head gain on him, he tried to increase his pace, but the biker was too quick, and right behind him. He sensed the biker right behind him, he reached his car, he shock waiting to be jumped on and then the biker walked by. He breathed a sigh of relief and fumbled with his keys until he managed to unlock it and sit it. He locked it straight away and struggled to start the car and drive off.





.






.
© Copyright 2023 amateur40 (UN: amateur40 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amateur40 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052098-The-Blowhouse