*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052609-Alive-again--and-kicking-folks
Rated: ASR · Book · History · #2263536
Past Present and Future musings : my Big Nutty Spiritual life!
#1052609 added July 14, 2023 at 4:28pm
Restrictions: None
Alive again 🙏🌹😸🎈☮️🥳 and kicking folks!!!
Hello y'all my dear readers and peeps 😀💗.
As we head towards the mid July check point, I've been very blessed!
This week I saw my new pain management Dr. He was compassionate as mine was in Oregon. He wasn't there to judge me but to heal me best he could.
He's competent and has helped many over the years.
I received treatment and by the afternoon felt beyond better than I had for over a year.
I'm thankful to be able to help my sister with the housework more.
To feel well enough to put more effort and energy into my writing projects. And study more Torah, Zohar/ Kabbalah Etc! Reading a book on Rosh Hashanah ( Jewish New year 🎊🕛) It's couple of months away but there is a lot to be learned of it.
It's also a time of reflection 🪞 and giving thought to what transpired over the past year.
We are to reach out to those who we may have hurt or disrespected Etc. And try to ask for forgiveness.
This year the people whom did it to me, are out of my life. I doubt they will reach out to me with an olive 🫒 branch. Which is truly sad...
Instead I look forward and appreciate the folks who are family and friends 😊😁.
I didn't create the ones who let me down or have control over their actions.
The ones who stuck it out with me, either in person or virtual have chosen to be real and supportive!
They say if you have one real friend you are very lucky. I have many and feel very blessed!!!
This blog is my go to, first 🥇 and where I will continue to be.
Hugs and thanks 😊👍
Have a very awesome weekend 😀!!!

© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052609-Alive-again--and-kicking-folks