*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057313-protagonist-post-interviews
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Book · Detective · #2306086
One of a group of teens is accused of murder. Will their friendship survive?
#1057313 added October 13, 2023 at 4:15pm
Restrictions: None
protagonist post interviews
Protagonists post interview



Interviewer Rage of Envy was quite a thrill ride. Now that it is over, readers would like to know :

How did the experiences change you and what is life llike for you now?






Kristin: I used to be a rebel before I met Darrel and the guys. Their influence turned me into a productive student with goals and dreams. I also grew dependent on them for everything. I had all five guys on speed dial in my phone because I almost couldn’t blink without consulting one of them. After this experience, we all have grown. I realized that the only way I was going to become my own woman was to get away from them and my Aunt Linda. That’s why I have decided to leave Carroll County and go to college in Georgia and Louisiana.






Darrel: I’m not going to say that things are easy without Kristin. She was my world, and we did everything for each other. I guess that is why she had to get away. The experience taught me that we needed to have separate lives; not just me and Kristin, but us guys. I had always wanted to start my own construction company and the experience made me brave enough to take that step.








Mitch: The separating has been hard on all of us. I don’t know if Darrel, Kristin, and the guys will ever really trust me again. I don’t think I blame them. I was into some stupid stuff. I’m cleaning up my act now. All of us have matured, but I think none more so than me. I am building a relationship with my father, and he has given me his trust. I feel like a productive member of the company. I have gotten my real estate license and opened an office for that and as aa financial consultant. I see the guys around town, and we have coffee, but we aren’t near as close as we were. Maybe someday.






Tyrel: What can I say? I've learned to not care about what people think. Yes, this is a small town and there aren't too many colored folk. There are some though and it turns out that they have their own tight knit community. Now that I don't have the guys to rely on as friends, I have been able to do more to become accepted into their community. With their help I got myself the garage I've dreamt of I'm a certified mechanic. The garage is also a gas station so it keeps the rent paid. I still got the van. Shawn and Dean come help out once in a while. Darrel comes by now and again. It all is working out.





Dean: Shawn and I spend time with Dad now. I am going to school at night to get my GED. We are growing up. At the same time Shawn and I are finding our individuality instead of acting so much like twins. I'm also learning that I could be anything I want and I'm getting into photography and film making. Okay, so crime scene photography seems to be where I'm headed, but I'm keeping my options open.



shawn: I'm more interested in school and my grades now that I'm back in school. I'm taking pre-college classes and am looking into career choices. I'm also on the High School soccer team. Now that they re-opened the public schools here and got rid of the segregation that was going on. They say I'm pretty good. I also run track. Yep, turning into a regular jock. I don't know where I'm headed but it's a lot better than before. {//c}











© Copyright 2023 Mousethyme (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mousethyme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057313-protagonist-post-interviews