*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061038-Light-up-the-world-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #2307562
Insights on keeping our balance βš–οΈ in an unbalanced world. Even Seagull won't stand up
#1061038 added December 15, 2023 at 4:20pm
Restrictions: None
Light up the world πŸŒπŸ•―οΈπŸ˜»
Hi y'all πŸ‘‹πŸ€  there again!
It's 2:51 PM and I don't usually drink my Starbucks tripleshot mocha can this late in the day but will blame it on the holidays lol! Yesterday after the laundry 🧺 my niece called and we got to speak to our grandson and that was awesome. They are calling this weekend too and don't have to tell you how much that means to me and us!
Wednesday was my Jewish birthday on the lunar calendar 😊. The Rabbi in Alabama called and had friends visiting my area ( 30 miles away.) He was sending us a gift card for Hanukah!
That afternoon 2 Hasidim young men ( with beards and long side burns dressed in dark clothing that was from another era) their faces were friendly and eyes full of joy of faith. We spoke about my non Jewish for the most part (except for a "Bissel" a little bit, )of what it meant.
This is what I wrote to a friend on Whatsapp!
Good morning πŸŒ„, just got home from getting Mojo kitty nails clipped. Very nice people there and cheap price πŸ˜‰. So I don't know if I told you but I didn't light the Chanukah candles for 6 days. I put them in, very overwhelmed with the sadness of the war. Then on Wednesday the Rabbi called to say his friends would be in this area and would bring us a gift card and sorry it took so long to do it. I told him don't worry about how long and was glad his family and him were ok. We appreciate his Mitzvah(good deed). My phone was breaking up ( the area here is very rural) we texted some of the conversation.
About 4:30 we heard someone outside and I went out to see 2 nice Hasidic young men outside and we started talking! They had a Manorah on the roof of the car!πŸ•Ž One seemed a little nervous but I put him at ease and told him I once saw the Rebbe, when I was a little girl and didn't know who he was but could tell there was something special about him! There were little boys with Yalmukas with him. I wasn't brought up very Jewish and was 30 years old when I started my journey of what was Jewish. They enjoyed our talk and gave me some Chocolate gelt (coins)and 4 tea lights for Shabbos and a Chabad Chanukah magazine! After telling that I didn't light my Manorah, they convinced me with very heartfelt words to light them and bring the much needed light to add to each candle and fight the darkness.
Very profound to me and last night I lit all 7 candles! Tonight I will light 8 hoping to bring good.

End of message!
(My friend y'all is in her 80s. I never saw her picture but she is very kind!)
So I have some presents to put under the Christmas tree! We were able to get socks and other useful things at Walmart yesterday before laundry!Whoo hoo I even got hair dye! Watch out 😜 now lol!
Be blessed y'all πŸ™πŸŒ» be back when can





218143218143


218143218143
© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter πŸ™β˜―οΈπŸ˜» (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter πŸ™β˜―οΈπŸ˜» has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061038-Light-up-the-world-