*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061400-Thax-for-Birthday-wishes-Merry-Christmas-to-all
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #2307562
Insights on keeping our balance βš–οΈ in an unbalanced world. Even Seagull won't stand up
#1061400 added December 25, 2023 at 6:48pm
Restrictions: None
Thax for Birthday wishes!! Merry Christmas to all!!!πŸŽ„πŸ˜Ž
Well merry Christmas πŸŽ„πŸŽ everyone β›„!!! It's been busy here since last I wrote ( but didn't forget about y'all!!!) Hoping everyone is having a wonderful day and has been up till now!!!
We made it to Gulfport a couple of times I think I wrote about our BD at the Italian restaurant Salute ( if I didn't will!) We also took pictures at the Beau Ravage ( a fancy casino that has awesome decorations for the holidays! We played my 2 bucks but didn't win lol) Took a lot of nice pics and a cool older couple took a picture of us, and we took one of them! He was laughing as he said his arm was too short to take couple selfies!!!
(As I was writing this had to go outside. There's a few πŸš’ fire trucks that drove past and wanted to make sure we didn't have to take the kitties and leave.. it's dark at 5:30 and saw a full πŸŒ• moon and walked till saw the trucks a few complex away but thank God no fires or smoke . Just a few kids enjoying their bikes and scooters!) Anyway I had a lot of birthday wishes on and offline 🎊! I even got a BD Merit badge for the first time πŸ™‚! It was a good day. Maxy and MoJo loved the kitty wands with felt fishy! The presents were awesome and included socks, underwear,make up and brushes and my favorite MAD special collection edition: golden collection of garbage πŸ˜€! A take off of sesame Street and MASH! I lost a trunk full over the decades but happy to have this ( more than I can say!)
We spoke with the grandkids in Oregon and spoke with my grandson in Georgia. Wow a great day! No pain just joy for a change!So sending hugs and smiles to each and every one of you πŸŽ„πŸ˜ŠπŸ’―πŸ˜Ž
We couldn't find my favorite black Forrest cake 🍰 at Walmart but found chocolate! I have to doctor it up with some whipped cream!
Prayers for all and peace πŸ•ŠοΈπŸΎ
© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter πŸ™β˜―οΈπŸ˜» (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter πŸ™β˜―οΈπŸ˜» has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061400-Thax-for-Birthday-wishes-Merry-Christmas-to-all