*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064347-Thanks--for-your-friendship-while-I-was-so-sick-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #2307562
Insights on keeping our balance โš–๏ธ in an unbalanced world. Even Seagull won't stand up
#1064347 added February 17, 2024 at 4:53pm
Restrictions: None
Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š for your friendship while I was so sick !!!
This is the 3rd week since I got sick y'all Oye and yuk! I'm not ๐Ÿ’ฏ% but compared to the "dead zone reality I'm doing a happy dance ๐Ÿฉฐ๐ŸŽถ!!
I was bedridden pretty much except for"stumbling " downstairs to feed the kitties breakfast and having a spot of coffee โ˜•! I could just sit on the couch for a couple of hours, getting the energy to scoop out the kitty box.
Pretty much a zombie but not a frog ๐Ÿธ that croakes LoL ๐Ÿ˜†.
Cheers to Andre ๐Ÿค  always full of ๐ŸŒ humor and wisdom ๐Ÿ˜€.
The first week I bearly delt with my phone. my routine of checking emails here, yahoo,
Gmail and FB went down the toilet ๐Ÿช ๐Ÿšฝ.
One day I was on my phone feed and besides reading my usual pet rescue stories, saw something that made me smile ( after the sorrow of the wars and beyond my comprehension of mercy, to see such annihilation of a people and their homes...)
I read an article on Gilligan's Island ๐Ÿ๏ธ. It led me to look up Huntz Hall, Leo Gorcy, and others of that time and space.
Somehow I found a site and a true story that touched my heart โค๏ธ permanently. I will share the link below so y'all can read it and be a part of two amazing dogs that lived in the 1860s. Trust me you will be glad you did and to know the monument that was built for Bummer and Lazarus ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒน๐Ÿพ.

The first week was rough for me, had to get a steroid shot and med's for my bronchitis. I was tested for flu, virus but so many out there, they don't even have tests yet, mutating very quick.
I feel like I'm living in a Stephen King story--- only this S#it is really happening.
My ringtone is Don't worry be happy by Bobby Ferrin. I'm an optimist when I'm not depressed!

I got sick in the middle of the Jim Hall writing course was taking. This week found out he will let me finish the class ( even if this term is over!) That's a beyond-decent human being! After that, I didn't feel let down by still another project not completed because of my health issues.
Another perk this week was because I've been studying with Jnet for years and started a class Text to Heart ( about the Torah, Kabbalah, and other Jewish beliefs.)
They posted my selfie studying and a couple of quotes from me!
A worldwide email ๐Ÿ˜ nice to see myself! If I write โœ๏ธ article on this can post the screenshot of it!
So I have to wipe the stove and feed the kitties ๐Ÿ˜ป. Thanks to God God for me slowly but surely getting better ๐Ÿ˜!!!
I thought this post was lost but here and meant to be. Thanks for all your comments last time!!!







https://americacomesalive.com/bummer-and-lazarus-street-dogs-and-friends/
๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

© Copyright 2024 dlspiritwriter ๐Ÿ™โ˜ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ป (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter ๐Ÿ™โ˜ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ป has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064347-Thanks--for-your-friendship-while-I-was-so-sick-