*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064987
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Action/Adventure · #2314954
Spike Drakeson makes a wish while holding a special ring in a alleyway. Chaos is ensured!
#1064987 added February 27, 2024 at 10:20am
Restrictions: None
Omake: Holloween 2023
October 31, 2023
~Nightmare Night Festival~
~¤~

It was the night of Halloween, and many families were out and about to enjoy the festival only known as 'Nightmare Night'!

Throughout the city, kids went door to door of home's and bussinesses, trick or treating. As for the teens and adults, they enjoyed the many festive treats, games, and contests that were held throughout the city.

At The Dragon Harem Maid Cafe, the place was a buzz as a special contest was held by the employee's of the cafe. In fact, it was such a hit, anyone who entered were asking where they got the costumes.

For you see, to the customers that chose to enter the stablishment didn't see the human forms of the employee's they were used to seeing each day.

The truth though, throughout the day since the morning, throughout the day, and late into the night, the rookie genie's showed themselves for who they really are. As for the customers though, they all believed they were just great costumes.

Even Spike got into things by wishing himself up a pair of purple poofy sweat pants, with green slip-on slippers, green vest, and purple sleeve less shirt.

Walking he, he took notice of Twilight wearing a witches hat and cape with her genie garb, and Sci-Twi wearing a labcoat, fake neck bolts, and her hair all messed with hers.

Looking to a scoreboard behind the register, he noted of how many votes each of them got throughout the day, with him being the least at eight votes.

Looking around, he noticed how each of them used someform of trick to get a vote. Yet, to his surprise, Cynder was just doing her job. Yet, something told him she was up to something.

Looking to the scoreboard, he noticed she was at a steady fourteen votes. So shrugging, he moved on to helping out around the cafe.
~¤~

As the festival came to a close, and everyone went home for the night, Spike took account of the votes as the girls rested.

Yet, to his surprise, the winner was the least expected genie of the group of the cafe, especially given where she was located in the cafe itself. Kind of made him wonder how she managed to win the contest given from where she was positioned.

Shrugging it off, he placed a plaque on the wall with the name and picture of the winner on the wall, and went to bed.
~¤~

As the group upstairs sleeps the night away, down on the cafe portion of the building, a picture laid on the counter near the kitchen area.

The picture was of Cynder in her dragoness form, wearing a purple two piece bikini with tribal designs imprinted into it. But uppon closer inspection of the photo, you find it to be three sizes too small.
© Copyright 2024 🐺Wolfkingdom🏰 (UN: wolfkingdom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
🐺Wolfkingdom🏰 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064987