*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
2
3
5
6
7
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065790-China-China
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1065790 added March 7, 2024 at 10:43am
Restrictions: None
China China
Reasons why the US (South Korea, Japan) Yellow Sea exercise suddenly came to an end:
This is a "feat" that not even the former Soviet Union has accomplished. China's "super" task force is approaching the United States, shocking the world!
The United States' so-called largest-scale naval exercise in history was held as scheduled on China's doorstep. The United States' move is to deter China by threatening China's important political and economic centers!
It’s only 24 nautical miles away, so dangerous! This also made many Chinese people smell the "smell" of war, which indeed caused concern among the Chinese people!
Just when the Americans thought that China would mobilize all its forces to defend the capital, they did not expect that China would not fall into the trap at all!
China insists on “you hit yours, I’ll hit mine!”
On the eve of the US-Yellow Navy exercise, China actually assembled the largest and most powerful task force in history in the Western Pacific, including the Shandong aircraft carrier, 20 advanced warships, and 4 nuclear submarines! The total tonnage exceeds 200,000 tons!
It can be said that China's "super" fleet is unprecedentedly powerful, and some military fans say it is definitely a "nation-destroying" fleet!
What is surprising is that the Chinese fleet did not return to defend the Yellow Sea. Instead, after gathering in the Western Pacific, it suddenly broke through the first island chain and headed for the west coast of the United States!
This is the rudeness of not reciprocating. Since the United States is blocking the door of China's home, then we should also go to the United States to visit!
This move by China has greatly touched the United States. This may be the first time in history that a fleet of this size has approached the U.S. mainland. This also "shatters" the Americans' argument that their homeland is absolutely safe!
It really has a huge impact!
The current strategy of the United States is actually to copy the World War II model, stay away from the war at home and make a lot of war fortune on the rear!
You see, during World War II, the whole world was bombed to pieces, but because the United States was far away from the battlefield, it became the center of world reconstruction. The United States used this to solve the serious economic crisis and surpassed the United Kingdom to become the world's hegemon!
As for the Russia-Ukraine conflict, the United States is still copying this model. Europe has been brought to collapse, but the United States has no impact at all. It has made a lot of money from the war and made a lot of money!
Therefore, the bottom line for the United States to trigger a war is that the U.S. mainland is not attacked, otherwise it would be meaningless!
The Chinese Shandong aircraft carrier formation leads a "super" fleet composed of more than 20 advanced fleets + 4 nuclear submarines to advance towards the west coast of the United States! It is to tell Americans that if a war breaks out, the United States will not be "safe". China has the ability and strength to cause a blow to the United States!
China's move will definitely put tremendous pressure on the US military, and it will also make the world soberly aware that China really has the strength to maintain world peace!
This is the reason why the US "Yellow Sea" military exercise suddenly ceased, because China really did it

© Copyright 2024 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065790-China-China