*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069672-Crossroads
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing.Com · #2317180
Fire and Blood
#1069672 added April 25, 2024 at 12:00pm
Restrictions: None
Crossroads
Door 15 Part 2 - Crossroads

Word Count: 246


Ah, the Crossroads are here. Do I go to Dragonstone or King’s Landing? Proceed North to the Wall or detour to Winterfell. It’s the point of No Return. I can’t turn around. It’s too far to go back. I’m 14 Doors in. On what? 6 more to go? Mindless Citadel Task still complete. Over 50 + reviews to go. Yet, still I forge on. It's like Daeneyrs leaving Mereen for Westros. That is the point of no return, and she forged on. I continue to write, review, and do mindless citadel tasks until the very last day.

Honest? Well, there’s degrees to honesty isn’t there? Targaryens are pretty honest and up front. Don’t lie to a Targaryen. The Dragons are hungry.

That said, I am personally an honest soul. I’m a 911 dispatcher in real life. I deal in honesty.

Most competent team? You want honesty? The Targaryens are of course. We’re well rounded, consistent, hardworking and have participated in every forum. Two other teams who are hardworking and competent in consistency are the Free Folk and Lannister. They’ll give us Targaryens tough competition.

Which team do I feel a personal kinship with? I’d say Lannister because I know Kit and intuey from before the Games. I’m appreciative of the team alliance we have with Martell. Honestly I have total respect for everyone here who has worked heard individually and as part of a team because while it hasn’t been easy, it has been rewarding.



Sigil for Game of Thrones 2024

Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.



© Copyright 2024 StephBee (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069672-Crossroads