*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070357-Exclusive-Love
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Philosophy · #2319203
My thought's and take away's from the Bible that may not be obvious.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1070357 added May 1, 2024 at 9:25am
Restrictions: None
Exclusive Love
Ok, this isn't a bible story but I'm being moved by the Holy Spirit to make this my first entry. If any of you are Netflix fans you probably have seen Dragon Pilot (and for those that don't know it, watch pretty much any dog movie-A Dog's Purpose is a good choice).

God wants to have unrestricted access to our hearts in the way of devotion. He is our creator and deserves nothing less (this is why after the first two commandment's dealing with devotion to Him, we are told to "honor thy mother and father". As their offspring they deserve our respect in the same way. The reason I brought up the show/movie was because there is a scene dealing with the relationship between the dragons and pilotes. To quote one of the cadettes, "Amatosis is basically dragon jealousy. [They require your whole mind to be with them]. They can't stand you tinking of anyone else." God is a "jealous God" (He said so himself many times). He will not put up with anyone or anything being more important than him.

© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (UN: dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Massive Friendly Derg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070357-Exclusive-Love