*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071634-Happy-Friday-full--moon-week
Rated: E · Book · Cultural · #2318672
Through the Seasoned Eyes of a Spirit~writer and traveler ๐Ÿ˜!
#1071634 added May 24, 2024 at 1:33pm
Restrictions: None
Happy Friday full ๐ŸŒ moon week!
Hi y'all it will take me a minute to finish getting images on this!

I can only upload from my Chromebook.
Most of my writing is done on the phone!

So this week astrology-wise ๐Ÿฆ‰, was supposed to be a week of enlightenment.
It's easier for me to share a screenshot of a very good astrologer named Mark Lerner.
He lives in Eugene OR and has been producing The Cosmic Kalender for many years.

You can Google him for more info.

In the future, I'll be including screenshots from his app.

For the moment yesterday's full moon ๐ŸŒ• brought a chance for better understanding to people.

In the beginning of the week gave a chance to hold back on being pushy or with too much ego.

A time to pace ourselves and plan better.

On the writing front of my life, I've been working in earnest to continue adding to my new items and group!

I'm thankful for each of you that are awesome ๐Ÿ˜Ž people who are in my life.

I'm going to come back to this later and hopefully get those images in!
Have a blessed weekend ๐Ÿ˜‰!




218143218143
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2024 dlspiritwriter ๐Ÿ™โ˜ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ป (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter ๐Ÿ™โ˜ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ป has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071634-Happy-Friday-full--moon-week