*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
2
3
5
6
7
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071979-Happiness-in-life
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1071979 added June 1, 2024 at 12:37pm
Restrictions: None
Happiness in life
Once a radio presenter asked Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola in a telephone interview,

"Sir what do you remember when you got the most happiness in life"?

Femi said:

"I've been through four phases of happiness in life, and I finally understood the meaning of true happiness. "

The first step was to save money and resources.

But at this level I didn't get the happiness I wanted.

Again another phase of collecting valuables and items.

But I realized that this thing is also temporary and the glow of precious things don't last long.

Again the third stage of getting the big project. That was when I had 95% of diesel supply in Nigeria and Africa.

I was also the largest vessel owner in Africa and Asia. But even here I didn't find the happiness I imagined.

Phase 4 was when a friend of mine asked me to buy a wheelchair for some disabled kids.

Almost 200 kids.
Friend said I immediately bought a wheelchair.

But dude insisted I go with him and hand over wheelchairs to the kids. I dressed up and walked with her.

There I gave these kids these wheelchairs with my hands. I saw a weird glow of joy on these kids faces. I saw them all sitting in a wheelchair, roaming and chilling.

It was like they had reached a picnic spot where they were sharing winning the jackpot.

I felt real happiness inside me. One of the kids caught my leg when I decided to leave.

I tried to slowly get rid of my legs, but the baby looked at my face and held my legs tight.

I bowed down and asked the kid: Do you want anything else?

The response this child gave me, not only shocked me but completely changed my attitude towards life.

This kid said:

*"I want to remember your face so that when I meet you in heaven, I can recognize you and thank you once again." "*

The meaning of the magnificent story above is that we should all look into our inner self and meditate that, in this life and all the worldly activities
After leaving *why will you be remembered for? *
*Does anyone want to see your face again, it all counts? *

If you are able then hold the hand of the unable 🙏.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

© Copyright 2024 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071979-Happiness-in-life