*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073333-Cat-Trap
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Crime/Gangster · #2321760
A Wealthy Family find themselves the victims of extortion
#1073333 added June 30, 2024 at 7:02am
Restrictions: None
Cat Trap
The New York Continental Executive Hotel Madison Avenue, Tuesday May 21th 5:15am
One minute fifty four year old Prudence Sternwood is leading a board meeting, the next she is breathless, stuck in a tunnel. She shudders at the sound of rapid sprinting behind her, the light at the end of the tunnel drew nearer and nearer yet she can't move. A voice continuously hissed out "Prudence!". She clutches the left side of her chest with her right hand. Metal chains wind around her pin stripped black business suit and tighten. A sudden hand on her shoulder causes her to flinch and waken her up.

Her surroundings a blur. The red neon light from the alarm clock is totally unreadable. Her right hand reaches out and she presses a button on top of it. "5:15"am the automated alarm voice advised. In five minutes her alarm will go off. She sighs in annoyance that its already morning. She pushes back her white silk bed sheet groans and huffs while she sits at the end of her bed. She stops momentarily and rubs her eyes. The alarm goes off she clenches her teeth at the squawky ring tone. She fumbles with buttons until it goes off. Next she removes her CPAP mask and fumbles by the alarm clock until she feels her glasses box. She opens it and puts on her glasses, she can see again.


The bedroom door Opens, Arabelle enters again dressed in a black suit, she is followed by Tanya who is also dressed in a black suit.

"Morning Mum", Arabelle states as she opens up her mothers wardrobe and removes her white suit.

"Morning darling, morning Tanya, I hope you both got a good rest last night".

"Good morning Prudence, I did thanks" confirms Tanya as she places her laptop on the room table and opens it up. "Breakfast will be here at six forty five, just a reminder the limo will be here to pick us up at eight".

Arabelle helps her mother with her slippers before she stands up "I'll have a shower and then you can do my make up Arabelle".

Prudence showers and exits with dresses. Arabelle sits her at a make up desk and begins by styling her hair.


"There, what do you think" asks Arabelle proud of her hair styling.

Prudence taut lips give a brief half smile "beautiful darling".

Arabelle opens her make up bag and swipes the glasses off her mothers face "These weigh a tonne Mum" she sneers "your as blind as a bat, these lenses are as thick as jam jars" she laughs now "close your eyes"

Prudence done as instructed "I'm dependent on them to see".

"You should get contacts, am tired telling you, but you won't listen".

"I can't see as well with contacts and I don't have time to be taking them in and out, the business takes enough time without having to deal with contacts".

"It's all business with you mum isn't it? business, business, business, business!"

"It has to be Arabelle, some day I will be handing the keys over to you, so it should be all about the business for you too".

Arabelle sighs and rolls her eyes to Heave "Listen to you, your such a businesswoman aren't you".

"I've been a businesswoman as long as I can remember, as a child helping out in your grandparents restaurants. Best business grounding I ever got."

Arabelle tuts in despair "I've heard all of this one hundred times before".

Prudence twitches the sensation of the make up brush dabbing her face irritates her like a fly that won't go away "You hear it because I won't be the businesswoman I am today without the business acumen I learned from my parents and I'm merely trying to pass that on to you too"

"I'm sure I will be hearing this from you again and again and again"

"Yes you will, some day I will be passing the keys of the business to you. These stories are a lesson in business".

Prudence grimaces as Arabelle dug her fingers into her tight shoulders. "Gosh Dad is right, your shoulders are like bricks, how much stress are you under, ever heard of the term delegate?"

"Of course I delegate, even then the workload is enormous, ah!! ouch!! your hurting me!!.

"Stop whining you big baby, it's just a massage" as Arabelle dug her fingers in deeper "so many knots here, you're a mess!"

Prudence squirmed with the massage sensation in her shoulders "Your being very rough, I appreciate your efforts I do, now please give me back my glasses"

"Your such a wuss" Arabelle sits the glasses back on Prudences nose. "If those lenses get any thicker, next time I'll need a forklift to carry them" she teases

Prudence opens her eyes "I may bad eyesight but I can still see all around me" as she admires Arabelles make up artistry "beautiful darling thank you"

Arabelle begins to place emerald green earrings into her mothers ears "Now time to accessorize!"

She finishes off by placing a matching necklace with an emerald stone around Prudence's chunky neck.

"All done now mum!".

7AM Altsion Hotel

Donald Sternwood lay on the bed wearing his black thong and dog collar, both hands handcuffed to the sides of the headboard.
Holly lay beside him "I'm going to bite you as she opens her mouth and goes for his neck "Please don't" he pleads "Prudence will notice it will ruin our plan"
He is sweeting hard all night she taunted him, played with him like he was cheap toy "why shouldn't I give my man a love bite, give him what he deserves "She runs her right index nail on his left cheek "Please Prudence can't know"
She sits up on the bed on her knees and meouws and places her right hand into his thong and begins to squeeze his manly bits "but I'm your pussy, surely you want your pussy to mark her territory!".

Donald squirms uncomfortably, he is feeling every bit his sixty five years "look, we have to stick to our plan, if she catches me with a love bite its over, your directorship is over and please unhandcuff me, I have to ring Prudence".

Holly crosses over and sits on him, playing with his hair "here I am fulfulling your needs giving you everything you need, I could be with another man now half your age biting his face off but no I'm with you and all you can do is think of Porky, I feel like your using me!"

Donald closes his eyes in frustration "Thats not true, once you get directorship I'm all yours and please stop calling her those names. I've been happily married to her until I met you and she's the mother of my child, now please unhandcuff me!"

She removes her hands from his hair and sits back on him with her arms folded "Well I want to be the mother of your children too".

"We discussed this! now please can you please unhandcuff me"

"A discussion is a two way thing, we didn't discuss it, you told me that you didn't want anymore children-"

"I'm too old Holly love please".

"Oh so its all about you, so I'm to spend all my life on my own, a child would be the one legacy of our time together and you deny me that".

She lowers down on front of him her face over his "What in 10 to 15 years time I've to dump you in a nursing home, am I to go home to cry each night lonely because you're too to give me a child a lasting legacy of happier times in our relationship?

Inside he is in knots, unsure what to do next, if he says the wrong thing who knows what she'll do

"Look, get your directorship, we'll move in together and sure we'll plan a child".

Holly smiles lowers her face and kisses him on the lips. She sits up "Good because if not my brothers will be dealing with you, now I'm going to have a shower".

"Fuck" he whispers as she goes into the shower. 25 minutes later she's fully dressed in a grey pin stripped power suit and all her clothing packed away. She picks them up with the flowers and chocolates.

Donald panics "Don't leave me like this, don't do this to me please".

"Goodbye Donald" as she shuts the door behind her.

"Fuck! Fuck!Fuck!" he hisses. He bangs his head off the headboard. His mind running wild with thoughts, is he going to have to pay the hotel off to be quiet about this, was she blackmailing him".

Three minutes later but what seemed like an eternity he hears the door key open. "He sweets in fear, his heart races", what will the hotel staff think, what if the media found out, however in walks Holly bursting her head off in laughter "Poor Donald, now what sort of a fiancé would I be to leave you here."

She drops everything and unhandcuffs him

7:30am a black Ford Taurus drove into the Altsion hotel and parked by the entrance. He placed the dashcam towards the hotel lobby door and checks its on and enough battery power. He gets out of the driver seat and sits in the back lowering himself. He switches on the dashcam app on his phone and opens up the camera view checking he can see everything.


7:35am his phone beeps it's from her "He's on his way". 7:36am Donald Sternwood strides out of the hotel entrance, he is just out the door when he hears a voice "Donald"
He turns around it's Holly. He's horrified to see her "we're not meant to leave together".

"I just wanted to kiss you" before he can object she lands a big one on his lips "Call me later!" and walks away."

The guy in the Taurus smiles and stops recording.



© Copyright 2024 amateur40 (UN: amateur40 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amateur40 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073333-Cat-Trap