*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS

Member Blogs

Offsite Blogs

Writing Links

More Links
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074179-What-celebrities-have-you-met
by Kenzie
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing · #1160028
Fibro fog, pain, writing sandwiched in between. Quotes. Sermon notes. Encouragement.
#1074179 added July 20, 2024 at 9:45am
Restrictions: None
What celebrities have you met?


When my son was little and we lived in the same small town as Terry Bollea (aka Hulk Hogan) we often ran into him in the grocery store and at the gas station. He always wore his Christian Athletes Association hat.

When Derek was 3, he had his photo taken by my mom with Hulk Hogan at Orange Blossom Groves. That's where she worked, in the gift store. And Terry frequented the produce section and the gift store quite frequently.

We enlarged that photo to poster size and Derek took it to preschool to show everyone.

My brother "knew" Hulk Hogan because he followed wrestlers. He was jealous of Derek getting his picture with him.

Derek and I enjoyed watching Terry talk about Trump, the man that he has known for decades.

"When they took a shot at my hero Donald Trump, I realized that I couldn't be silent anymore," Hogan told Fox News ahead of his appearance at the RNC. "I had to step up, I had to be a real American just like all these real Americans here, and Donald Trump. I have a voice too and I want people to know, it's time to talk, it's time not to be silent anymore."

© Copyright 2024 Kenzie (UN: kenzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kenzie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074179-What-celebrities-have-you-met