*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074373-My-Planet
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#1074373 added July 25, 2024 at 11:52am
Restrictions: None
My Planet
Prompt:
What is your favorite planet? Write about it in your Blog entry today.

----------

Sorry to disappoint but I don't have a favorite planet. This may be because the only planet I know and have experienced a bit is earth and my appreciation of its inhabitants, in their totality, is not very flattering. But I'm not talking about its wildlife or plant life or atmosphere or any such thing. I am mainly talking about its warring, battling, and not-very-happy humans that create all the negative hoopla, especially when they separate themselves from others in conflicted cliques or, shall I say, parties.

Yet, since I cannot write favorably about the only planet I am sort of familiar with, why don't I create an imaginary planet instead! I think I'll call my planet, Planet Harmony. How about that?

Let's see what planet Harmony is like. Planet Harmony is in our galaxy as well but in the farther section of it. It orbits a twin-star system with much gentler rays than our sun. This situation provides the planet with an ideal mix of oxygen and other beneficial gases for life. Because of that, the planet has vast oceans, lush forests, and towering mountain ranges. In fact, it is a visual masterpiece of natural beauty.

Its inhabitants, the Harmonites, have evolved a lot and do keep evolving for the better as they are born with an intrinsic understanding of cooperation and mutual respect. They have built all their societies on the principle of cooperation, collaboration, empathy, and sustainable planet life. There is no aggression and domination whatsoever. When they don't see eye to eye, they talk about mutually effective solutions and not one unit or society pushes itself above the others. In fact, any such attempt would make the inhabitants send the nay-sayers and fighters out of their planet, not to another planet, but to another galaxy.

As such, their governing systems have councils that value the democratic process by hearing every Harmonite's voice. Since the planet is lush and is not taken over by the greedy, the economies are based on abundance and advanced technologies. Sustainable practices are there to make sure that the natural world remains vibrant and healthy for future generations. With such measures, the global unity is exemplary in the planet Harmony with mutually beneficial cultural exchanges due to the inhabitants' shared purposes.

As to their personal beliefs, Harmonites practice mindfulness, cooperation, and sharing. This causes inner peace and a deep sense of belonging to the creation. Their philosophy emphasizes living in harmony with nature and each other and striving for balance and unity in all aspects of life.

Now that, I have created my personally favorite planet, maybe I'll find a way to go there. That is, if I can shake off my earthly negatives. I think I'd love to live in Harmony.




© Copyright 2024 Joy, Happy 24th, WdC! (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy, Happy 24th, WdC! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074373-My-Planet