*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076059-Why-I-Love-Writingcom
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1227752
I am finding my stride and living life in a world filled with chaos and change.
#1076059 added September 2, 2024 at 12:25am
Restrictions: None
Why I Love Writing.com



I've been a member of Writing.com for 24 years and I LOVE this site!

It is important to me to be here and I remember going through some stressful things that mark my joining the site and remind why being here is important to me.

I don't know why I haven't done more with my membership than I have because I love being here, and I love what can be achieved if effort is put in. Sigh  It just seems that when I think that I need to start doing something more, the universe moves in such a way that I can't circumvent it.

This place is great to find new people to befriend you, to review your work, or your writing, basically, to help you, if you seek out the help. I've met more people who are interested in helping another person than not here.

I have seen members come and go but I think that I could not leave this site because it's now become my obsession. I sometimes take breaks away, some unintentionally, sometimes intentionally but I always return. I must return to this site because I feel tied to it. It's part of my life. I've been here a very long time and now it's longer than any other place in my life.

I recently had an unexpected personal event that wrenched me from my home and placed me in the hospital. I was terrified. I wanted to write about it but I didn't have access to any devices to login to Writing.com.

Now, I can talk about it. I hope that I can organize it better but I defintely wanted to post here and now, I am using the blog for the first time, in a long time.

I hope it is the start of something productive.

Writing.com has helped me to maintain my sanity and know, that it is always my friend that I can confide in.

Thank you, Writing.com for always being here for me.

© Copyright 2024 Simply Adore ♥ (UN: mylyndoll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Simply Adore ♥ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076059-Why-I-Love-Writingcom