*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076147-September-2-15-minutes-of-writing
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2321120
Activity Prep for NaNoWriMo Nov 2024
#1076147 added September 3, 2024 at 12:24am
Restrictions: None
September 2 15 minutes of writing
I wrote a long blog entry for over an hour for another birthday activity. I thought about my stories. I may eliminate the sci fi story. It would take a lot of research and I wouldn’t be confident while writing. The first story came easily though. I am gat a disadvantage because I broke the charging cord on my laptop. I am hunting and pecking on my iPad. I have taken six Tylenol today to keep the pain in my back down so I can sit and type with one finger. I can type on for you another 10 minutes. Or I can stop.

Steven posted on this newsfeed that he received notice that on the official NaNoWriMo website they are allowing writers to use artificial intelligence to write their story. What a farce that is. I tested how one does that at an AI site. You put in the gist of your story and it takes less than a minute to see a full story. I imagine you could put a book together solely with the AI tool. As I read what it wrote, I thought it was quite good. I have heard tell that AI could not write like a human would with innuendo and appropriate expressed feelings. In my experiment of one that did not appear to be true. I deleted the story immediately. Beyond correcting mechanical errors like spelling and punctuation an AI written work is bogus.

I have doubts I can do this exercise every day for 30 days. For now I will slice out 15 minutes perhaps at the start of my day as tonight because of the time zone difference I only had until 9 pm my time to write and it is now 9:22 pm. My 15 minutes are up. I will try to do better tomorrow.

tracker
© Copyright 2024 tracker (UN: tracker1948 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tracker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076147-September-2-15-minutes-of-writing