*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
8
9
11
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076157-Neighbour
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#1076157 added September 3, 2024 at 7:15am
Restrictions: None
Neighbour
GROUP
Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise  (E)
Blog City - Every Blogger's Paradise.
#1972895 by Lyn's a Witchy Woman
Prompt: Neighbors
At where you live, what are your neighbors like? What do you think makes a good neighbor? Do you have any dramatic, funny, or annoying incidents about your neighbors that you'd like to share?

We have lived in the same neighbourhood for over twenty five years. We know most of our neighbours, some more than others.
At the bottom of our long driveway we have our friend Margaret. She is 92. She lives with her unmarried daughter, Alison. They have a funny relationship, loving but feisty.
I love Margaret, even though she’s only twelve years older than me, I think of her as my mother.
There is another neighbour who I have been meeting up with for coffee for almost as long as I’ve lived there. We have walked several of my dogs and put the world to rights whilst we walk for years!
Of course there are the cranky ones, Mrs Ball for instance, she must be nice in some way because she puts water out in the park for the birds. She has a couple of cats, but doesn’t like humans very much. Her son lives next door to her and is a Batchelor. He is just as grumpy as his mother.
However we all muck along together. Tolerating some and loving others.

© Copyright 2024 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076157-Neighbour