*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076688-Female-Dragon-Sisters-Of-Reflections
Rated: ASR · Book · Activity · #907647
I will be keeping my Game Of Thrones Stories here
#1076688 added September 12, 2024 at 3:08pm
Restrictions: None
Female Dragon, Sisters Of Reflections
Lavina was a female dragon and she had been injured. Pirates had fired their cannons at her and she was hurt. Lavina flew back to her cave. She decided this was it. She would never have baby dragons. She was giving up. Female dragons aren't as strong as male dragons. She could hardly breathe fire and male dragons were the survivors.

Juilana, a child of the forest had seen what the pirates did. She ran through the woods and was going to the cave, She had contact with Lavina once when a troll was chasing her. Lavina swooped down and knocked the troll in the ocean. Juliana thanked the dragon and the dragon had vowed. She flew off. Now, it was time for her to help Lavina.

Juliana crawled up the rocky slope to the cave and she hoped Lavina remembered her. Juliana made it up to the cave without falling and entered the cave. She saw Lavina lying there. She was hurt. Juliana touched Lavina and she growled.

"I want to help you. You helped me once. I won't hurt you."

Juliana's mother had been a gypsy before they moved to the forest. Her mother had died but told her if she was in trouble and needed help, to touch the blue stone necklace and The Sisters Of Reflection would appear and they were good and cared about humans who were pure and honest. Juliana touched the blue stone and a blue mist appeared. Two beautiful women appeared. One had red hair and wore a pink and lavender dress and wore a crown. The other woman was blonde and had a angel halo on her head and big, white angel wings.

Juliana was scared.

The red headed woman said we won't hurt you. "Juliana, the dragon is hurt. We can save her. Stand back and let us heal her.

The women sprinkled dust on Lavina and blue sparks appeared and a lavender mist. Sparkling fog surrendered the dragon. It got dark and then it was light again. Lavina growled a friendly growl and stood up. She was healed.

"I am Megan and this is Angel. We are The Sisters Of Reflection. We take care of the good people and kind creatures. Did your mother tell you your father is a Prince, the King's brother?"

"No. My mother wouldn't tell me about my father. I am a child of the forest and a gypsy's daughter."

Angel smiled. "Your father, the Prince will accept you. Give him this ring. This ring has a pink stone and he will know you are his daughter." Angel handed Juliana the ring. The ring glowed.

Lavina went over to The Sisters Of Reflection and they hugged her. The dragon reached out her claw to Juliana. Juliana took her claw and kissed it.

"You are well. You can lay eggs and have children now. I am off to find my father but I will visit you." Juliana blew a kiss to the sisters and thanked them. Megan and Angel put a protective mist around Lavina that no one would ever hurt her again.

The sisters put a light blue, fancy gown on Juliana and a crown on her head. She went to the castle to meet her father. Th castle was big and grey and brown. It was beautiful. Juliana was nervous but she kept going. The guards stepped in her path but realized she was a Royal they didn't know. They let her pass. Juliana went in side the castle. There were paintings of unicorns, mermaids, forest scenes and portraits of former Kings and Queens. Fancy furniture in red velvet and blue velvet. Wing backed chairs, brown wooden tables from France. Blue curtains. Juliana thought this was Heaven and beautiful.

Juliana saw a good looking man with dark hair and blue eyes. Her father! A mist appeared and Prince Leonardo knew Juliana was her daughter. Her mother never told him but The Sisters Of Reflection did in a dream and now it was real. Prince Leonardo embraced her and called her, his daughter and cried. He wanted Juliana to live at the castle. The Royal Family accepted her. She had two female cousins and a male cousin. Prince Leonardo wasn't married and he wished he would have married Juliana's mother sixteen years ago but he knew his family wouldn't have accepted her. She was accepted now and The Sisters Of Reflections made it happen. Juliana was happy and lived at the castle now.

Lavina laid two eggs. One was blue and one was green. The dragon hatchlings were blue and green. Juliana went to visit them. She loved the baby dragons. Juliana married in time and everyone was happy in the Kingdom. The Sisters Of Reflection saw to that.

Image of me as a Princess and my best friend Angel who made this.
Beautiful Princess and Adult Dragons Poser by Best Friend Angel










© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076688-Female-Dragon-Sisters-Of-Reflections