*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076846-Ariels-Quest
Rated: ASR · Book · Activity · #907647
I will be keeping my Game Of Thrones Stories here
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1076846 added September 16, 2024 at 2:24pm
Restrictions: None
Ariel's Quest
Ariel was thirteen now and she flew on dragons like her mother Daenerys. Drogon had three children with his mate Genesee. A green dragon named Fenstone. Fenstone had some black scales in him. Angelique was a pink dragon like her mother Genesee. Vylfma was black like his father. Ariel remembered how she couldn't wait until the eggs hatched and these dragons were her friends and pets. She loved them. Ariel was bored with her life at Amarel. She asked Daenerys and her father Jon about where they came from. Th Northlands and Westeros. They didn't want to talk about it. Ariel looked at the crystal ball that belonged to Drogon's mother Dreamsfyre. She and Fenstone were alone in the cave. She asked the crystal ball to show her The Northlands and Westeros. The crystal ball showed snow and it looked cold. There were mountains and Ariel thought it was beautiful. She touched the crystal ball and she got a vibe and now she knew how to get there. Ariel smiled.

"Fenstone. We are going to The Northlands. Take me there."

Ariel got on Fenstone's back. Fenstone was nervous. He always did what Ariel wanted. Ariel thought she was indestructible. Her mother came back from the dead. Her parents ruled this land and someday she and her brother Baxter would, too.

Flying on Fenstone was fun and Ariel loved the breeze on her face. She inhaled the air and smiled. She loved the sea and green valleys below. The forests were neat and she would play in them. She couldn't wait to see the forbidden land. Suddenly, it got cold. Ariel didn't have a coat. She didn't know what it was to be cold. She knew now. Fenstone was able to adjust. It started to snow and Fenstone couldn't see where he was headed. They were in the Northlands. The wind blew the snow in their faces. Fenstone and Ariel heard men yelling.

"That girl looks like Daenerys. It must be Daenerys and Jon snow's daughter and that dragon! Not again! Get them!"

The men were dressed in animal skins and looked like animals. They had swords and were running in the snow. They shot arrows at Drogon and Ariel. Two arrows hit Fenstone and one got Ariel in the chest. Fenstone crashed in the snow. Ariel was sorry she came here. She was cold and bleeding. Th ugly men ran up to Drogon and Ariel with their swords.

"I am sorry, Fenstone. We are going to die. I love you."

Just then a warm breeze appeared then a mist and it was pink and fire knocked the men down. They screamed and left. A beautiful blonde woman wearing a halo and angel wings appeared. A beautiful red head wearing a crown and lavender and pink dress materialized.

Ariel and Fenstone were scared.

"Don't be afraid. We are Megan and Angel. The Sisters Of Reflection. We are going to heal you and send you home. Promise us you will never leave the safety of your hoke again."

Megan and Angel waved their arms around and made blue and lavender mist. They said heal this girl and her dragon and send them home. They touched the dragon and Ariel.

A spiral of vapor appeared and Ariel and Fenstone were healed. Ariel looked at The Sisters Of Reflection and passed out. She came to back in the cave and Fenstone was there as well.

They were healed and warmed up. Ariel looked into the crystal ball and saw The Sisters Of Reflections. "Thank you."

The sisters smiled.

"Fenstone. The Northlands were awful. No wonder Mom and Dad hated where they came from. Those beautiful Sisters Of Reflections healed us and sent us home. Fenstone, we will tell no one. We will never leave this kingdom again. I will stay bored." Ariel hugged Fenstone and he let out a low growl.

Ariel went back to the castle. She didn't tell her parents. Everytime, they mentioned their past homelands which wasn't often, Ariel got cold and scared. She had learned a valuable lesson. The pet wolf Ghost looked at her and he knew her secret. Ghost would sit on her lap and look at her. She would hug him. Ariel was happy where she lived. Life was good.

Image of me as a Princess and my best friend Angel who made this.
Daenerys, Jon Snow and Daughter Picture

© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076846-Ariels-Quest