*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
8
9
11
14
15
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076979-Use-these-words
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1076979 added September 19, 2024 at 7:23am
Restrictions: None
Use these words
GROUP
Blogging Circle of Friends   (E)
A group for WDC bloggers.
#1901868 by Lyn's a Witchy Woman


Use these words in your entry today: know, employee, violation, dozen, piano, strain, ordinary, bracket, and concert use these words in your entry today: know, employee, violation, dozen, piano, strain, ordinary, bracket, and concert.

I’ve just got off the phone from talking to my sixteen year old great granddaughter. She’s so excited and was in the car on the way to the airport. She’s going on a school trip to Italy.
She’s earned most of the money herself by being a casual employee in a shop after school . I know she’s going to have an amazing experience. There are about a dozen or so out of her year going. I couldn’t have imagined having that opportunity at her age.
When she returns she’s got tickets to go to a concert to see some pop singer who she’s enamoured with. This is in another state. Oh to be young. (Sigh) I feel as if I live such an ordinary existence, but I’m no longer in that bracket.
My daughter has recently moved into her dream home where she now has room for a piano. She’s been wanting to get a piano for years but had got the space. This year has been a bit of a strain for all of us as she and her husband have been living with us for the last four months whilst their new home became available. Her travel time to work doubled while they were with us and as I’m still receiving their mail I saw today there was a traffic violationorder. She’s not going to be too happy about that when she gets the letter.

© Copyright 2024 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076979-Use-these-words