*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/109525-03-06-01
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Book · Other · #147084
Come read my dreams!
#109525 added May 22, 2001 at 2:17am
Restrictions: None
03-06-01
Chauncey, Matt, and I were sitting in some area (I can't remember exactly where).. I had a fold out chair out, and they did too (I think). We were just sitting around, wondering what to do..when we hear an argument.

We glance over, and we see two chicks getting ready to fight. One of them is backing up. She keeps getting closer..and closer.. and finally trips OVER my chair. I catch her, and the other one just walks off.

The three of us decide to go to a cheap store (like a "Family dollar") to look for stuff to buy to do stuff with. The girl didn't want to go with us..so we left.


We found really....really cheap dbz toys..but they were all defects. So, we ended up deciding to go back to the place, and watching (and laughing at) FUNimation DBZ!

When we got back, we found the girl sitting in my chair, waiting for us. She refused to move, so I jsut took a seat on the ground.


Thats about all I can remember of this dream..


====================
my interpretation: the girl represents someone who will be entering my life soon, and won't leave. The DBZ stuff could represent my interest of DBZ (which is slowly fading.. cause its getting "old news" to me)

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/109525-03-06-01