*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/111345-06-02-01
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Book · Other · #147084
Come read my dreams!
#111345 added June 6, 2001 at 12:11am
Restrictions: None
06-02-01
In the dream there was a very powerful person. He had something important, but a nameless woman, wearing some kind of leather outfit, stole it. Coming to me, we decided to bury it.

Later, the guy (who was furious, and was trying to get it back) decided to challenge me to a [sword] duel. he picked a deserted, large, and very dusty, field to fight in. Before I left to go fight him, I found a little rubber bouncy ball, so I palmed it.

We both arrived at around the same time. I immedatly went into my psydo Battou-jitsu stance, with the ball still palmed. He took a stance that I have never seen before.

The guy took off running at me, so I waited until he was close (but not close enough to hit me), and threw the bouncy ball. The ball distracted him long enough for my stance to work. He was defeated.

At the end of my dream, Megan showed up (I don't even know why), and was thanking me. The woman from earlier, also showed up...and thanked me. Megan offered a kiss, but I turned her down.

As I was starting to leave, the woman pinned me up against a tree (or something. I can't remember, I just remember it was a solid object behind me) and gave me several, against my will. Megan gave me one afterwards (a short one)

and then.. I woke up.

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/111345-06-02-01