*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110632-Dame-Izami-You-02-23-01
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #165682
This is my [somewhat] daily journal!
#110632 added May 31, 2001 at 2:03pm
Restrictions: None
Dame! Izami You! [02-23-01]
Well, today has been rather strange. I awoke, and boy I felt like I had been hit by a bus. I knew I drempt of something..but well, I cannot remember what it is. Ahh well. It must not have been important. Or if it was, then i'll have a de-ja-vu expirence later and it will remind me.

-10 minutes Before School-
I was about to go into the main building, when Chauncey and Matt waved and stopped me. I walked over and talk them to them. Matt was about to leave for a weekend debate trip, so I knew I wouldn't see him later in the day. As for Chauncey.. I wanted to SEE if he was really sick. (and to those who wonder.. yes, he was!)

-1st-
What can I say? Its math! Its not really exciting, and its not totally boring either. We worked on set 39 (I think!).. which will be due on Monday.

-Passing-
Saw Chauncey, and decided to talk to him for a few minutes. Megan-san came out (I guess she's back from her skiing day) and gave me a smile. Chauncey noticed and commented on my "chibi" *Rolling of eyes here* Nothing else major here.

-2nd-
We have a new student teacher. Her name is Summer Courage. Other than that, we just worked on our "mini" research papers. I am almost finished! (yay!) I'll have to type it up this weekend... (BEFORE sunday!) Its due on Monday. Maybe i'll upload the finished result somewhere and post a URL for it. (its about Schizophreina if anyone wonders)

-Passing-
Jess ran off again, in search of the burritos they announce over the intercom. I wonder if she found im this time.

-3rd-
Weee! A sub! We did a simple worksheet. (I was the first one done! yay!) Jenni-dono is still at the drama festival.. and well, I have no idea where Sean is. Skipping perhaps? Maybe something else. I dunno.

-4th-
As I have mentioned time and time again, I really don't do anything in here. I helped Rodney out with some Visual Basic stuff he was having trouble on (how to do square roots on the computer), and went to the Library to renew a book.

Upon arriving in the library a ghostly silence hit me. Sure, libraries are suppose to be quiet, but not THIS quiet. It turns out, that i'm pretty much the only person in there. I found the librarian, who was on the phone..and talking to me at the same time! (now THATs talent!!) She informed me that there was a computer that needed to be fixed. (I am Mr. Computer God at my school) Soooo.. I proceded to go see if it could be fixed.

The computer really wasn't broken, just needed a program to be removed.. and it wouldn't uninstall by the normal method.. so I just erased the folder. Big deal. Baka Bonzai Buddy. Shouldn't be on the computer to begin with.

After doing my deed, I was able to renew the book, (Thank God she didn't notice the date it was suppose to be returned! Eeep!), and returned to class.

Shiela came by! Yay! She stopped to ask me some questions about Research Papers (as if I really know anything about them.. other than they are more annoying than ever)..and just to say hi. ^^; She thanked me for the present that I gave her.. (well, it wasn't much of a 'present'. When I went to set up P.O.P. last night, I gave her some of the wall-banners that would be tossed anyway. She loved it though.)

She left, and 4th hour finally came to a close.

-5th-
I KNOW I saw Megan-san earlier today...but strangely, she is absent. Perhaps she had other things to do?

I can't believe it! I was assigned some work! My job is to modify this javascript (that rotates banners) to fit the school's site. Its pretty easy actually, and at the time of writing this.. i'm about 80% done. All I have left is to change URLs. (The script lets you click on a banner and go to that URL!)

I went into my chat room (actually, its just a guestbook that I played around with, to act like a chat room) Selatrop Anime Chat. I found that Andy had been there for quite some time, waiting for me. Oooooops. GOMEN ANDY-SAN! I always seem to forget about that room at the time I actually need to be in it. Grr. Well, perhaps I would be able to catch him after lunch. (yeah right!)

-Lunch-
Gah! I am so hungry..but I am not going to eat until after school. Besides, i'll pretty much be home alone (with only my sister) tonight. Dad will be off in a military exercise, and mom will be at work as well.. So I just snacked on some Snickers samples. (It was of the new snickers, and it was pretty good.)

Chauncey arrived. Good. Ruben arrived! yay! Now we had enough people to play Soldiers of Fortune. And thats exactly what we did. :)

I am afraid to say that I am way past their skill level. To them, I AM Vash The Stampede..the most feared person on the planet. SOF even has a gun that looks just like Vash's. Hehe.. that didn't help me to lower my ego. I guess the thoughts of BEING someone will slowly take charge and you will BECOME the person. (in a way) For example.. when Chauncey came at me with a Rocket Launcher, I took off running (in the game) and screamed like Vash (In Real Life). Oops ^^;

Ahhhh... d'OOOH!! Lunch is over! Thats not cool!

-6th-
Many of you reading this may wonder "What does all this have to do with the title?" And I can understand that question.. I have your answer. Absolutly NOTHING. I just chose the title based on what song I was listening to at the moment. I am not the best with titles..

Soo..6th.. umm..er..well, I started to type this.. yeah. Thats pretty much it. I imagine thats what 7th will be like. hehe.

-7th-
See the last paragraph of 6th. Freshman are annoying..but other then that, I can't really say anything exciting happend.

I will write again sometime later to say what I did at home.. and if anything else exciting happens. Until then. Dewa Matta.

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110632-Dame-Izami-You-02-23-01