*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110644-In-the-EndThere-Can-Be-Only-One-03-07-01
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #165682
This is my [somewhat] daily journal!
#110644 added May 31, 2001 at 2:26pm
Restrictions: None
In the End..There Can Be.. Only One [03-07-01]
HI there. Let me start today's scribble with yesterday's nonsense. (as I always do).

Yesterday, I worked 4 to 9. I had a class from 4 to 5, which was purely improv.. (Since no one told me WHAT to teach) It turned out alright, I guess. Not THE best class i've ever taught..but what can I do?

When I got home I talked to Chauncey, Matt and Tolan on AIM and ICQ. Not too exciting. Eventually I finally went to bed...and had a bizzar dream. I shall post the dream now.

Chauncey, Matt, and I were sitting in some area (I can't remember exactly where).. I had a fold out chair out, and they did too (I think). We were just sitting around, wondering what to do..when we hear an argument. We glance over, and we see two chicks getting ready to fight. One of them is backing up. She keeps getting closer..and closer.. and finally trips OVER my chair. I catch her, and the other one just walks off. The three of us decide to go to a cheap store (like a "Family dollar") to look for stuff to buy to do stuff with. The girl didn't want to go with us..so we left. We found really....really cheap dbz toys..but they were all defects. So, we ended up deciding to go back to the place, and watching (and laughing at) FUNimation DBZ! When we got back, we found the girl sitting in my chair, waiting for us. She refused to move, so I jsut took a seat on the ground. Thats about all I can remember of this dream..

my interpretation: the girl represents someone who will be entering my life soon, and won't leave. The DBZ stuff could represent my interest of DBZ (which is slowly fading.. cause its getting "old news" to me)


-Before School-
I woke up around 10:00. I didn't even have to be awake until 11. Yeesh. I got onto the computer for about half an hour, and went to get a shower. I decided that I would take my guitar to school... which makes things..strange. I will explain later. Anyway. I got to school, and stood outside, talked to Randall for awhile.. and waited for Chauncey (who never showed up). Finally, the bell rang.

-1st-
It felt wierd going into 1st hour at 11:49. But at least we didn't do anything. Sarah and I talked for most of the hour... and she informed me that we would go to lunch 10 minutes earlier than normal. (YAY!) And so..that time came..eventually.

-Lunch-
I rushed as fast as I could to the computer lab, praying I could get there before the door was locked. I was wrong. The door was locked, but thanks to Chauncey, he was able to flag down Mrs. Rackler, who let us in. Once inside, we just surfed the web for a little bit. Randall finally showed up, and we decided to all go to Andy's website. Once there, they began to listen to his commercials and junk. Andy was online at the time, so we all piled into his chatroom and talked with him. =) It was a happy lunch.

-2nd-
BLAH! I WAS COUNTED ABSENT! I was EXACTLY where I was suppose to be. *grumbles loudly* Gah..that is SO UNFAIR. Oh well. Thats only one more...making a total of about 3 or 4. (Out of 10 max). not TOO bad, I guess. Well..anyway, we were just looking up our research paper topic. I found about 15 links that I will need to wade through on Friday... and narrow it to down to about 5. Wish luck to me.

-Passing-
Here is where having a guitar changes things. As I was walking to the class, two chicks were talking, walking by..and one of im stops and points to me and goes "like that kid!" (as if to make a comparison). I am not exactly WHAT I was being compared to..but... eh..scary. I kept walking.

As I kept walking, some chick walking down the hall, thrusted a piece of paper out to her side while holding tightly on the other end... It SLID across my neck. had it been sharper, it would have cut my throat open. The chick kept on walking, and not once looked back. I have NO idea who that is.. and WHY THE HFIL They are attacking me. I think its just because I had my guitar with me... yeesh.

-3rd-
Surprised to make it ALIVE, I started talking about how I was almost murdered trying to get there. Jenni-dono found that intersting, before she left. She, and Sean, looked at my guitar too. She said she would loan me her GOOD guitar once I learned how to play mine, and she re-strung it. 0.o strange.

Anyway, she left..and the rest of the class just talked for the remainder of the hour.

-Home-
When I got home, my sister and mother got ready and went to work. Andy was also online, so I talked to him. We decided to re-start my Highlander RPG that I used to run in hawaii. (This is where the topic of today's journal comes from). Cool.

I was home alone for a few minutes more before my dad got home. We hopped into the car, and went to Clovis, to Office Max. I had to pick up some supplies (mostly a binder, some tabs, and index cards)..

We stopped and ate at Taco Bell.. since I hadn't had it in MONTHS. We then came home. On the way home, we noticed a HUGE storm. As soon as I got home, I was forced to turn my comp off, so that the storm didn't fry it. Ick. I HATE STORMS!! March and April have the BIGGEST storms... and even more T-storms follow in May and June. If I disappear for sometime, you know why.

While waiting for the storm to pass, I worked on the Highlander RPG. Currently, at the time of this writing, I have 5 immortals ready to go. I had to revise a bunch of things..but now, I believe its getting there. All I have to do is make some more immortals, mortals, and start the game.

I will probably post the major news in the game, as it will be one way of tracking it with ease (scribble.nu is so freakin easy.. i'm so happy!) so you can just ignore that part, if you're uninterested.

OOOOH! YEAH!! Andy got his scribble up and going!! go to: http://sithmaul.scribble.nu/ to go read it!! I will be working on his design for a little bit, so I appologize in advance for any downtime, or messed up stuff. Hehe..other wise, its cool!

Anyway, thats it for today. Amazingly, I was able to write about the ENTIRE day in ONE scribble! YAY! Go me!

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110644-In-the-EndThere-Can-Be-Only-One-03-07-01