*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110643-Have-you-had-a-break-today-03-06-01
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #165682
This is my [somewhat] daily journal!
#110643 added May 31, 2001 at 2:24pm
Restrictions: None
Have you had a break today? [03-06-01]
Well.. last night was not good. I went to work, and did my shift. That was fine. It was a little boring..and time just dragged on and on..but I need the money. (To pay off the Vash Glasses, and my PS2)..

When I got off, I found out that my mother's father (my grandfather) was in a coma. He had to have heart surgery, and while in the surgery..he suffered a stroke. They say that those who have surgeries like that wake up after 2 hours.. it has been almost a full day. He is still not awake. There is a chance he will die..

After I finally got home, I just chatted to Matt and Chauncey. After doing that, I was going to play a match with Tolan (in Quake 3) but there was too much lag, so it was futile. I just went to bed instead.

-8:30-
For some reason, I thought I had to be on my feet at 9, so I figured i'd get up early to be on the computer. Turns out, I didn't have to WAKE UP until 10:00. Blah. Awake so early. Not cool. Anyway, I did get on the computer.. and had some donuts for breakfast..

-9-something-
Mom decided to take us all to McDonald's to eat breakfast. Of course, I had already had donuts..so I wasn't hungry. While there, I picked up a copy of the grill test, that I will have to teach & give out later this afternoon. We came back home..

-Until School-
Sat around.. watched a little bit of TV. I heard (on the news) that some freshman in California shot a bunch of people in his school. What is this world coming to? I used to never fear coming to school, or going places..but now.. everywhere you go, there is a chance you'll be shot, mugged, or just beaten. These are the "end times" I suppose..

-Arrival @ school-
I arrived early. I started to go into the main building, but was pushed back outside and was informed to "go to the gym." I went to the gym. NO ONE was there. I don't understand it. -_-; Anyway.. After I finally heard the bell, I just went to class. I don't know if I was suppose to or not, but it seemed to work alright.

-4th-
Mr. House, and Jared Reeves were in here. They were working on a bat script for the server. I decided to help im out ^.^ Easy, Easy!

It was still pretty empty, so Jared and I just sat around and talked while Mr. Rackler and Mr. House wandered off somewhere. Matt FINALLY arrived.. and began to type something. Towards the end of the period I went out and talked to him, and at the last minute, he sent me a continuation of the play.

*RW turns to the door and exits.*

End of Scene1

Act1: Scene2

*RW enters a medium-sized classroom. He looks to a corner of the room and sees the computer he came to fix. The teacher's not there so he walks over and begins his work*

RW: "Why dost this burden fall on me alone?
That to insanity i be prone.
Why the sky turn such a somber gray?
A reveloution against the beautiful day.
And as i sit alone and work,
i question and i fear their quirk."

*the door opens and Jenni-dono enters the room. She begins to approach RW*

Funny, eh? I think its getting interesting. hehe. When there is a little more, i'll convert it into script format, and upload it somewhere. It will be rather spiffy.

-5th-
WEeeeeeEEeee... I did NOTHING. I watched Jared play Mine Sweeper, and I talked to Megan a little bit. That's about it. The bell rang, just as Rackler asked me to go get his food... well, I got his food anyway..

-Lunch-
I ran back to the room as quick as I could. I found Chauncey inside, waiting. We decided to play SOF, since there was nothing else to do. I beat them all horribly. I ended up with 28 points. Randel ended up with 20, Chauncey had 3, and Carl (a new guy) ended up with 0. The bell rang..and it was time for 6th!

-6th-
Samething.. as I..always..do. I just sat around... I drew a little bit.. I think I should have worked on my grill class materials, but I didn't. I didn't even bring my log book to work on it with :(

-7th-
Sat around.. typed this up. Decided that life isn't very fair..but thats alright. I am making plans to skip on Thursday and to go meet Andy (with Chauncey) around 1 or so. I hope Andy will be able to do it. That will be so cool. Old Lunch-Gumi member meets New Lunch-Gumi member. Groovy.

As always, check tomorrow's scribble for information about tonight. =)

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110643-Have-you-had-a-break-today-03-06-01