*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110642-Roller-Coaster-of-Life-03-05-01
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #165682
This is my [somewhat] daily journal!
#110642 added May 31, 2001 at 2:22pm
Restrictions: None
Roller Coaster of Life [03-05-01]
Here we go. Now onto my "daily" journal.

-Before School-
Dad awoke me at 7:22 (late!) Mom, apparntly, forgot to awaken him at normal time. Oops. hehe.. (she was at work by that time). I got a few minutes of sleep. Thats good. I didn't fall asleep until 12:30. I don't know why. My mind, for the past few days, has been wandering.. and I can't put it to rest.

I got up, got ready..and headed off. When I got to school, I had 10 minutes left. So I just went and talked to Scott..

-1st-
IRONICALLY, we got to CONTINUE the test. AAAAAAAARGH!! Had I known this, I wouldn't have skipped the Pratice Test, and or, I would have studied the stuff I wasn't sure about. GAH! Oh, and we also finished up set 40.. the same four problems I had trouble with last night.. and spent tons of time staying up late to work on. Sounds like the beginning of a PEEEERFECT DAY.

-2nd-
My english class is the one that is in the computer lab this hour. So we went. I am still Mr. Computer Webguy (Webslave, says Matt), and had to set up everyone's machines. After this was done, I went ahead and looked up stuff about the Spanish Inqusition. I emailed myself a bunch of links, but none of them made it. (CURSE YOU, MICROSOFT HOTMAIL!)

-3rd-
This hour rocked! We did absolulty NOTHING. Oh and for thsoe who do wonder, I made a 94 on the test. (I thought I had a 100..but I missed two. D'oh!)

Jenni-dono and I were just talking about things. Apparntly she didn't get much rest over the weekend either. C'est le Via. She said she was going to drag me to a roller coaster and make me ride it. Ugh..just thinking about it makes me feel all dizzy inside. I hate roller coasters. She says she'll MAKE me enjoy im.. hehe.. we'll see.

-4th-
hehe.. 4th wasn't too bad. I really had some work to do, but even before that, Matt wrote me some very interesting emails. I shall paste them.

*Rurouni Webguy (for the duration of the play known as RW) takes his seat next to his familiar, old friend the computer. He moves the mouse over to the outlook icon knowing that Matt has emailed him again.*

RW: "Ahh, the tragic life i live,
that i may ne'er receive but give.
Why life must torture so,
Me, rather than a vicious foe."

*RW sighs and responds to the email casually*

RW: "Another computer i must fix!
I swear sometimes they do it for kicks!"

*RW glacnes at his framed picture of HER*

RW: "Alas, the wind that blows so true,
Prevents me from loving you.
Oh why God, does fate punish me - Casting me into the turbulant sea?!
But i will live and i will die
In the midst of it all, I'll laugh and cry.
And when the wind dies down
I know that I'll wear your love's crown."

Funny, eh? :P so anyway, back to realality. I had to go re-install "All the Right Type" (a program that teaches you how to type) in the keyboarding class. It took a lot longer than I thought it would, because I had to figure out how it would work. After I figured that much out, I had to re-add the shortcut to every machine (and believe me, that wasn't easy.)

-5th-
I finished up what I started in 4th. Actually, I only had about 10 minutes left when I finally finished (yes, there was a LOT to do). I realized that Jenni-dono is in the computer lab THIS HOUR! YES! Er.. *coughs* nothing to see here, move along..move along.

-Lunch-
We watched the first two episodes of Nadesico. Hehe..well..we tried. Chauncey went on and on..and was just going on and on... lol I can't even describe it. Anyway, we watched the first two eps.. yeah. Thats good enough :D

-6th-
I checked my bid. As you may have read previously, I pretty much nulled the deal with the other guy (well, the LAW did.) so I am bidding on another pair of the same glasses. This is so sad. I really have no life. I am still the winner of this one too.. with 8 hours left to go. Eeep.

-7th-
Sitting here. Typing this. Nothing is going on.. its all the same.. le sigh.

I guess I will write about work and what-not tomorrow.. I always do. Oh, I GET TO SLEEP IN TOMORROW! We have the strangest schedule on Earth, starting tomorrow. I will type it up, and tell you what happens.

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110642-Roller-Coaster-of-Life-03-05-01