*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110648-Ok-I-lied-Sorry-03-12-01
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #165682
This is my [somewhat] daily journal!
#110648 added May 31, 2001 at 2:31pm
Restrictions: None
Ok, I lied.. Sorry! [03-12-01]
Well, I said I was going to go back and write about the rest of the day..but I lied. I appologize. I was just too tired to do it. You guys really didn't miss anything. This weekend was nothing but hard work.

Last night, I got off at 11..and I came home.. but couldn't sleep. I may have gotten 45 minutes of sleep total, if i'm lucky (and I rarely am). I am so tired, it is beyond anything I have ever felt before. I don't know how Andy does it. He must be some kind of robot.. ugh.

-1st-
Because we have a 9-weeks test coming up on Wednesday, Mrs. Chacon had to grade make-up work. This meant that we didn't do anything. An easy day.. yay. I worked on set 40 (which I never finished).

-Passing-
I briefly saw Chauncey. (long enough to yell "DOMO") I kept moving.. sorry guys (if you read this) but I was just too tired to stand around and talk. I thought I was gonna pass out on the way...

-2nd-
We worked on our Biblography cards. WEeee... This is gonna suck.. I only have 8 of my 12 sources. I need some more. I guess its time to go to the public library.

-3rd-
I cannot even describe this day. WE did nothing. She had to find out who needed make-up work, and what-not.. (because of the 9-weeks test).. anyway... but Jenni-dono.

Well, she said she was going to do more than KILL Randall. I had some idea that this was related to the "secret." I was right. She didn't tell me what it was, but she said that on Friday Randall did something.. to her.. I still had no idea what (I would find out in 4th).. but she wasn't happy. She was down right POed. I couldn't even begin to wonder what it was. I tried to get it out of her..but the only thing I got was "Randall is going to do something more... and it involves you." Weee... what a GREEEEEEEAT day!

-4th-
I was TIRED of beating around the bush. Jenni-dono was mad, Randall's life was at risk, and I was starting to feel sick. I HAD to know what the hfil was going on so that I could stop the death..and anything that may result in something even worse than death.

Matt explains it best via his email.

He finally got around to assassinating Jenni and on her assassination note was a..."love" note from you. and NO she is not hurt...NO she is not unhappy about it...actually...she was quite thrilled. so deal with it.

Ugh. She didn't LOOK happy... and I found out (during lunch) that she didn't act happy.. if she is happy, than she's a great actress... cause I sense much hate. I somehow feel this is all going to end horribly.

-5th-
I talked to Andy on my own little chat room that I made... and that's pretty much it. I think he is gonna try to get to the school on Wednesday to meet the new Lunch-Gumi. Goodluck, Andy.

-Lunch-
Talk about the MOST worthless lunch on Earth. I first, right before Jenni could destroy him, grabbed Randall and went outside with him. I HAD to know EXACTLY what he did. (It could save his life if I knew!)

He explained it to me. He is a sly devil, that's all there is too it. However, I had tried my own little atempts at something like this before..and it didn't work. His is sure to fail, and I know it. However, I bet... no, I KNOW, Jenni-dono thinks i'm in on it. HFIL, I didn't even KNOW what it was until 4th of today.. I sometimes wish I had stayed out of it, on the other hand.. I finally figured it out..

He informed me that he was going to do something else. He didn't know exactly what..but I had a REALLY bad feeling about it. OH well..time to wait and see.

When we got back inside, He just..taunted her I guess. She looked angry.. I mean.. to no end. Somehow, Chauncey saved him by stealing her shoe. I eventually wrestled it from him (after eveyone who cared gave up.. ) lol.

Afterwards, we just (for the most part) watched Matt play SOF (single player). Hehe.. he got ran over by a train.. that was fun! :P

-6th-
Weeeeeeee.. I had to go to Mrs. Terry's room to fix a bunch of computers. I stayed there for all of 6th, and most of 7th.

-7th-
After finishing my job there, I went to the library to return my book. (Before it was due, for once!) I then decided to come and type this stuff up. Now, I am on my way home.. where mom isn't.. (she is off a business trip)... wierd. It's gonna be wierd..but i'm used to it. Every year she takes 2 or 3 of these little trips, and disappears for awhile.

More (may) come later. This depends on if I fall asleep early or not. IF not, you can always read about it tomorrow, right? :)

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110648-Ok-I-lied-Sorry-03-12-01