*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110649-I-Had-Forgotten-How-Cool-Michael-Is-03-13-01
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #165682
This is my [somewhat] daily journal!
#110649 added May 31, 2001 at 2:31pm
Restrictions: None
I Had Forgotten How Cool Michael Is! [03-13-01]
Hey there happy scribble people. Last night was awful. I was so tired, that I ended up going to bed at 8:00! Can you believe that? Coming from a guy who doesn't go to bed any later than 10? I was so dead.

-Before School-
We woke up late. Dad woke me up at 7:31, which was when we were suppose to be on the road. I didn't really care.. I got 11 hours of sleep. I was (and still am, at the time of this writing) very tired...but not as much as yesterday.

We raced to get ready, and left. Although we left late, we still had enough time to swing by McDonald's for some breakfast. ^.^ Then we arrived at school.

I ran into Chauncey and Matt. I showed them my cool Vash glasses. Hehehe.. We walked over to Mrs. Armstrong's room, and ran into Randall along the way. When we got to Armstron's room, we found that Jenni-dono, Michael, and Sean were waiting. We joked for a few minutes, and then, the bell rang. Randall and I depared to class.,

-1st-
Pratice test, for the big test tomorrow. Good for me. I don't have to take the "Big test" tomorrow, so I don't even have to finish the pratice one. I still have a 93% in Math. *Breathes easier* Hehe.

-Passing-
Talked with Chauncey and Matt for a few moments. Then we depared to our classes.

-2nd-
We worked on our biblography cards.. (as we will be, all week long). I am going to run out of things to do--which isn't good.. ugh. I NEED to get to Eastern's Golden Library, but I don't know WHEN I will be able to. I don't have time after school..and I can't go during school...

-3rd-
Michael hung out in 3rd with us today. This made things interesting. He really didn't say much, but I found out he was going to be here until Thursday. Then he will go off, back to Texas... maybe one day he will unblock me on AIM so we could chat. LOL. Anyway. We didn't do anything in here. We discussed stuff about Pardons.. oh boy. I found out Jenni-dono is going to bring an anime movie tomorrow...which leads me to a question: What to do? Andy wants to meet us at the cemetary tomorrow, and she wants to watch a movie. Best Friend... or watching a movie with Jenni-dono. EEEP.

-4th-
I would have done more in here, but I was assigned to run around the entire campus looking for inventory numbers. Boy oh Boy! I got 3/4 of them done.. tomorrow, I can finish in 5 to 10 minutes and be done with it.

-5th-
Cass, Josh, Mason and myself played Tetrinet. We played until it was time for the pep rally.... when they ran off. I stayed. Jenni-dono came in, and I was going to show her Tetrinet, and see how good she was..but Rackler kicked us out. Blast it. Well..we just ran to Little Washu's room. They watched Power Puff Girls... I hadn't seen that show since I moved from Hawaii. Silly. I never really liked it to begin with, and it looks even stranger and sillier now. Johnny showed me his psychodelic theme park, with rides that makes me sick just trying to imagine as a real ride. Lol.

-Lunch-
The bell rang, and Jenni-dono took off (along with half the other people in the room). This left the Lunch-Gumi, and Michael. Michael and Chauncey got into some kind of argument..and he managed to get Chauncey's super pencil. He walked out of the room with Nicole, Matt, and Sean. LOL! Chauncey followed..leaving Randall and I to sit alone..wondering what we should do. (We went back to Rackler's room at one point, to get my coat..but it was locked. Blast it!)

Eventually, the two Sarah's, and a few other people, showed up. They started to aruge, talk, and what-not..when Chauncey sadly came back in. He never did get his pencil back. Randall had a good revenge idea. He took ALL SORTS of junk out of Matt's bag, and stuck it into his pockets.

We made our way back to Rackler's room..where we waited outside. Eventually Rackler unlocked it (which makes me wonder....was he in here ALL of lunch? EEEEP! he really does scare me..to a small point, that he does.)

I showed him my Trigun glasses, and got pretty much the same reaction. (Gasping, amazement... etc). Then the bell rang.

-6th-
When I was finally able to get back in, I worked some more on my list. A lot of the blank ones were computers that are in the computer lab. I got those done quickly. I was then told to go fix Mrs. Terry's stuff.. and I did. Easy. I made it back right before 7th hour.

-7th-
I now sit, and type this. I was informed that Ashley would be showing up sometime after the bell rang to continue working on her stuff. I hope she hurries up. I have to work this afternoon, and don't have time to sit around and wait. We'll see..

Thats it for this scribble (most likely, since i'm going to bed right after work). There will be more tomorrow. Same bat-time, same bat-scribble.

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110649-I-Had-Forgotten-How-Cool-Michael-Is-03-13-01