*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110650-Pizza-Mill-03-14-01
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #165682
This is my [somewhat] daily journal!
#110650 added May 31, 2001 at 2:33pm
Restrictions: None
Pizza Mill! [03-14-01]
Hey there, scribble people. I must say that last night sucked the big one. We were slammed hard, and we had no help. The "big man" in charge was doing NOTHING, and he ws the ONLY person with keys. He refused to help out... and left us all dying. At one point, drive thru times were over (or about) 200 (normally, we try to keep it between 70 and 85). I managed to get it back down to 82, WITHOUT cheating (go me) but still... I shouldn't have HAD to do that.

So enough with that rant.. I guess. Onwards, to today... where Old Lunch-Gumi leader meets new Lunch-Gumi!

-Before School-
I woke up alright. I came to school, brought my broken guitar, because I thought Rodney was going to fix it... (hehe, boy, did I think wrong). .. anyway, I went to "secret place" and talked with Scott. Matt, Jenni-dono and Sean all found my "secret place." blah. NOT SO SECRET ANYMORE! Anyway... the bell rang, and I went to off to watch the movie.

-1st-
Because of my good grades in Math, I was able to skip the 9wks test, and watch the movie. The movie was X-Men. I can never get tired of that movie. ^.^ Its really good!

-2nd-
We had a sub today. However, we still did our stupid cards, and basically did the same as if we didn't have a sub. (except, there was a lot more talking going on.)

-3rd-
Jenni-dono and I chatted for a small bit, and then it was time to watch the movie in there. (I can't remember the title.. i'll paste it in another scribble sometime). It wasn't too bad. She turned it off, right as it was getting really good. Blast!

-4th-
I had to go finish up that list. Karen decided to tag along ^.^ We managed to get back here in time, for me to catch Andy in my chat. We talked a little bit..and it was decided. I was going to meet him at lunch.

-5th-
I pretty much did nothing. I had to run to Mrs. Lackey's room to check some serial #s on the back of her computer. Other then that, I sat in here and waited for lunch to start. La de da.

-Lunch-
Well, I left the computer lab, and waited by the stairs. Jenni-dono came out, and I talked to her a little bit before Chauncey, Matt, and Randall arrived. Jenni-dono decided not to go, and left to go home. (SUMANI JENNI-DONO!!) The rest of us began our little adventure.

We first walked across the street, and towards the front gates of the cemetary. There, Andy met us. I introduced all of the new lunch-gumi to him..and we decided to walk to Pizza Mill! Indeed..a pretty long walk for 5 people who had to be back at school by 1:30. (It was almost 1 when we finally started to walk towards the place). We all joked along the entire path..and eventually..we reached our destination.

I cannot believe Chaucney was so mean to the front-counter person. Gah. Had someone done that to me at McDonald's, I would have jumped over the counter, grabbed their head and thrown it against the wall. No, not really..but it IS a thought. Anyway. We ordered an "extra-large" pizza, got our drinks, and sat down.

Matt declaired that it was time for him to leave, to get back on time, and took off. After all that..he didn't even stay long enough to eat. Oh well. Anyway, Andy showed us all his drawings of Animishi. I can't tell you (the scribble readers) what Animishi is, due to its highly classified content. (hehe.. one day.. I will reveal it.. ) But let me just say, that preliminary sketches look great, and it looks like something that we may actually be able to finish. Maybe.

Our pizza FINALLY arrived. 12 slices. That meant..3 slices per person. Hmm. I managed to eat all 3 of mine.. but someone wasn't able to finish theirs. We had one left. We decided to put it in a 'to-go' box, and give it to Matt. (See Matt? We love you! Hehe..)

Now, our adventure back. This didn't seem to take as long..but we had totally missed 6th hour. Completely. I got back into Rackler's room only a few seconds before 6th was over.

-7th-
Here I am, typing this up. It has taken me almost the entire hour to type it up, because I keep getting distracted with stuff. Anyway.. I will write about today's "home" events in tomorrow's opening (as I always do). So until then..

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110650-Pizza-Mill-03-14-01