*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110651-Starting-to-Feel-Sick-03-15-01
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #165682
This is my [somewhat] daily journal!
#110651 added May 31, 2001 at 2:34pm
Restrictions: None
Starting to Feel Sick [03-15-01]
Ugh. Hey there. I hate to inform all those people who read my junk, but I think I am starting to come down with something. If I suddenly stop writing for awhile, it was because of this illness. Although, I am fighting it. (trying to get more sleep, taking vitamins, drinking lots of OJ and milk..etc) I doubt i'll win though. (I never do).

Anyway.. so. Last night.. Nothing much. I worked. I had a pretty enjoyable time. I also managed to get my schedule changed so that I could go in at 6, so I would have time to do reasearch. Cool

-1st-
Pre-1st isn't really important today. I just talked to scott.. So onwards. Mrs. Chacon didn't want to give us work, so we watched Dinosaur. This was my first time seeing it. I thought it was pretty neat. Sure, some of it was kinda.. funny.. but it was good. We'll finish it up tomorrow.

-Passing-
Stopped and talked to Chauncey and Matt. I forgot what we talked about. Oh wait! Just remembered. We talked about our new names. (like.. i'm "Bakamon" and I forget the rest.. oh well. lol). Weee.. second called.

-2nd-
We worked.. on the same thing.. la de da.. see the past 3 or 4 scribbles if you want to know what we did.

-3rd-
As always, I talked to Jenni-dono a small bit. She started to work on Physics (yuck) and informed me she would have 4 or 5 sets to do over spring-break. (after, she mentioned that she wasn't even going to be in town for the entire break.) We then continued watching U571! (I remembered this time!) Still cool... we'll finish it tomorrow.

-Passing-
I walked with Jenni-dono to Little Washu's room. There she turned in some physics papers. She then told me she was going to walk me to Rackler's room =) So we did. We came out of the doors, just about the same time Matt was reaching the lab. He gave me such a look! I knew i'd hear about it inside.

-4th-
Ok, maybe I won't hear about it inside. He just said "I don't even want to go there" (or something similar to that line). Anyway.. I forgot exactly what I did in here. Mostly, talked with Matt. Helped with visual basic (ok, ok..one line)... and towards the end, Scott showed up.

-5th-
Talked with Scott. We joked around on the internet, and found a huge site about nothing but the All Your Base Are Belong To Us insane stuff that has been going on for the past month or so. This stuff is scary... way scary.

-Lunch-
Chauncey, Scott, Randall and I all played a new game (that Randall brought) called G-nome. (I think). Anyway.. it was a Mech game. I got squished several times... 0.o not too bad of a game. The controls are a bit hard to get used to, at first. I'll defeat them horribly.. sooner or later.

-6th-
I had to run to Mrs. Rippiee's room to fix her sound on her computer. Easy. Finished within 5 minutes, and Scott and I are were back into the lab. Here we just messed on the internet some more.

-7th-
Once again... messed with internet. Towards the last 10 minutes, we left..and scott's dad took him home. I then went, and found my dad waiting for me.

-Home-
We dropped my sister off, and then we ran off towards Eastern's Golden Library. I had never been to this library previously. I was AMAZED. IT'S HUGE! It has EVERYTHING! It is two floors, and its just.. amazing. I can't even begin to explain. Compared to the two other libraries in town..this one is a palace.

Anyway, I found two books that I could use. I had to pay $5 for a library card, but managed to check them out for further use. Yay.

I got home, ate, and got ready for work. Work wasn't too bad. Then again, by this time, I wasn't feeling too good. So I guess it wasn't the best work day i've ever had.

It wasn't very fast, yet it wasn't too slow. Anyway, I am now home..writing this. I am now off to bed. Pray for my fast recovery from this illness. I am going to watch a movie with Jenni-dono, tomorrow.. no matter WHAT happens. (Even Death will not stop me!) Ja-na.

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110651-Starting-to-Feel-Sick-03-15-01