*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110652-Donuts-03-16-01
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #165682
This is my [somewhat] daily journal!
#110652 added May 31, 2001 at 2:34pm
Restrictions: None
Donuts [03-16-01]
Hey there. I am still "feeling under the weather" (as they say). However, I guess I don't feel THAT bad.

-Before School-
I woke up on my own. Something in my dream woke me up, just with enough time to get a quick shower, and to eat a few donuts for breakfast. I was off to school! When I got to school, I went to Mrs. Armstrong's room. Here I found Chauncey, Matt and Randall messing around.

We talked, but I mostly watched Chauncey chase everyone, make strange sounds, and generally make everyone laugh. Jenni-dono showed up, and informed me of plans to eat lunch somewhere. (Pizza--again..for the 3rd time this week!) The Bell rang, and I was off.

-1st-
We finished watching Dinosaur. I can't believe Disney used ANOTHER "Falling Death" (If you notice..almost EVERY villin in a Disney film falls to their death..) Ahh well. Still a pretty good movie overall.

-2nd-
We finished up our Bibliography cards, and turned them in. Once we did so, we had to start our outline, and thesis statement. I already have my outline done.. just have to work on my statement, which won't take but a few hours max.

-3rd-
Talked with Jenni-dono. We both decided that, in order to save time to watch anime, we'd just get donuts for lunch. Then, Mrs. Brooks turned on the movie (U571) and we finished it. Cool movie! I have this urge to run out and buy it on DVD now! =) The bell rang shortly after, and we all left.

-4th-
I quickly ran, and got to check the computer for the final serial # that I needed. Good. That finished that up. Andy and I chatted on my chat, while Matt and I did in email. Umm..that was about it.

-5th-
We did absolutly nothing. I must say, this was the most worthless 5th hour i've ever had yet.

-Lunch-
Jenni-dono showed up quickly. We then decided to LOCK the comp lab, and leave to her car (to pick up donuts), and then go to Mrs. Brooks' room to eat them and watch the movie. And that is what we did. We ran into the other Lunch-Gumi members (except for Matt.. who ran off)..and we all ventured out there.

After arguing over who got to carry the donuts (Blast! Chauncey won!) we made our way there. We put the movie on, and began to pig out on the donuts. I must say, that I think I over-did it. I ate more than Chauncey and Randall put together..and I felt it..all day long. I felt really..sick. Too many. I may be able to eat a lot, but not a lot of donuts (appanrtly). Oh well..perhaps i'll one-day get used to eating tons of sugar!

The movie wasn't that great of an anime movie, but it was anime..and it was new. Of course..half the time, I was more interested in watching Chauncey and Jenni-dono fight... 0.o Can't we all just get along? After lots of stuff, the bell rang.

-6th-
Mr. Rackler got his new laptop today! Awsome. This thing...is like..the most modern laptop on the market. It was awsome. I spent this hour, and 7th hour helping him getting it set up. Easy stuff...

-7th-
Continued to set up the new machine. =)

-Home-
I got at home to find out my Kenshin Manga Volumes had arrived (#'s 1-3, #5). Cool! I started to look them over (they are in pure japanese, which makes it hard for me to "read" them..at the moment)

While in the midst of "reading" them, my dad (My mom and sister were already at work) gets a phone call. It was CJ (the store manager) saying that Seth WALKED OUT (meaning he pretty much "self-terminated" himself), and they needed me to come in early. I sighed, and agreed that I would. I then got ready, and went to work around 5:30 (instead of 7, when I was scheduled).

For the first half (since I came in early, I got a break!) was really..boring..and busy. I felt drained. Around 7:30 or so, I was able to take my break. The latter half of my shift wasn't so bad. I started to laugh, and make other people laugh. By the end, I was actually enjoying myself =)

When I got home, I locked myself in my room.. and started to plan my new website. Actually..its just the old #dbzrpg comic, but on a new server. I am planning all sorts of new stuff for "season 2" (so to say). Anyway.. then I typed this up. And now you are caught up. I may, or may not, write about tomorrow. If not, then I'll summorize it up on Sunday. Enjoy!

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110652-Donuts-03-16-01